• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Sharon

Reaction score
I know I may sound pretty late starting a post like this but I recently bought this game and my husband and I are having a BLAST playing this game. I chose to be a female from the Monk class and she is AWESOME. My husband decided to be a Witch Doctor and his character scares me. It's funny because while we're going around slaying monsters and such I find myself constantly mistaking his character as the enemy. (I'm just glad there is no such thing as friendly fire in this game!) Does anyone else play this game?

Zahreah

Reaction score
I never liked the look of the game myself. Mostly because it's originally a PC game so i couldn't imagine the Console version would be up to par.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Voi said:
I never liked the look of the game myself. Mostly because it's originally a PC game so i couldn't imagine the Console version would be up to par.

Come on, The console version of Minecraft wasn't terrible.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Voi said:

Come on, The console version of Minecraft wasn't terrible.
I thought it was bad. Just the movement alone was enough for me to hate it.

Lohengrin

Reaction score
I liked it. It was a pretty fun game. I made a character for each profession. :)

ScorpionWaterfall

Reaction score
My fiancé played the game. He said he didn't like it as much as Diablo 2. He beat the game pretty quickly. I think he is looking for expansions.

Knightmanx

Reaction score
Every couple months my friends and I boot up Diablo 3. After you finish the story you really should play the adventure mode every season to try and fill up some epic sets of gear. Its more than just stats too some of the set bonuses do some insane things to your abilities, I've had a monk with a set that gave him one of every elemental guardian out at once, made me feel like Captain Planet

Gladdy

Reaction score
Does anybody play it? I've purchased it not very long ago on my PS4 because it was on sale and it's such a nice game. I honestly don't know why it gets so much unneeded hate. It's seriously not bad at all. I only initially played the base version of the game because I got it for free and always thought about getting the expansion version.

People should try playing it now that they've finally added seasons to consoles. It's fun. You can lay in bed, team up with your friends and farm some good old rifts!

My favorite classes are the Demon Hunter and Monk. Both good in a party and in solo farming. Triple teleport monk is so much fun.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I heard it was a shell of its former self. As a Diablo 2 fan since its release in 2000, I'd rather not ruin the memories of this game I had as a kid by playing a sub-par sequel. It's been out since 2012 or so, and I never tried playing it because of the terrible reviews of fellow players - most of whom have played the first 2 games as kids. So obviously they were disappointed after 12 years of waiting and all they got was that abomination.