• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Diablo 3 Soundtrack

Hidden308

Reaction score
I just bought the Diablo 3 soundtrack.

23 songs for $12 is quite the deal. Now I have D3 on-the-go!

guruproto

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie here -- I loved the soundtrack for the game, but I wouldn't buy it. You can listen to the soundtrack on YouTube for free, and you could just download it from there to your iPod / PC / console. Regardless, it is still worth the cost for those who want to purchase it. Some of my favorite songs came from the 5th and 4th act of the game, but the entire score is epic.

JoshSucksAtGames

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie here -- I loved the soundtrack for the game, but I wouldn't buy it. You can listen to the soundtrack on YouTube for free, and you could just download it from there to your iPod / PC / console. Regardless, it is still worth the cost for those who want to purchase it. Some of my favorite songs came from the 5th and 4th act of the game, but the entire score is epic.

D2 and D3's soundtracks are fuckin' amazing. When I booted up D3 for the first time, I shivered and smiled when I heard the music.