• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Destiny Beta Now Open for All Platforms

Scion

Reaction score
Destiny_Beta_13806494743672.jpg

The Destiny beta was taken down from PSN yesterday for presumably two days for maintenance before it would be reopened for both PSN and XBL users. Apparently, the maintenance went ahead of schedule and the beta has been reopened tonight for PSN and now XBL users. I am currently attempting to download it and am having difficulties. I'm on my second try as my first attempt got to a measly 6% before my Xbox One alerted me that the file was corrupted and I would have to delete and reinstall for the beta to work. I'm now sitting at about 3% after almost an hour, assumedly both PSN and XBL are buckling under the weight of the downloads as PSN did late last week when the beta first went up. So to anyone else planning on joining, it may be up but it sure ain't working so I would wait if I were you till tomorrow to download.

Source

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I'm gonna try to get it Thursday when I have some free time, I'll let you know if I get farther than 6% -_-

Scion

Reaction score
I let it reinstall overnight and it has been working perfectly fine since. I've already maxed out the level for my Warlock too!