• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Xbox DESTINY (360)

Shimus

Reaction score
Anyone play DESTINY for the 360? I do.

I loved it, at one point. I still religiously PVP/Do weekly resets, but I don't love it like I did. Waiting on DLC.

3 32's, One of each Class. Grimoire of almost 2700 now, and I have almost every exotic I can acquire. Just grinding Grimoire score now for fun.

So how bout you guys? Do you play for the 360?

My tag is xX Shimus Xx I'm usually on my hunter, looking for folks to PVP with!

gadin210

Reaction score
No I play it for the xbox one. Actually, I played it. I sold it now because i dont personally enjoy the game anymore

Shimus

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Anyone else have DESTINY and want to give the conversations a whirl?

Since typing, i'm 2770 Grimoire. Been grinding. Apparently, like 2860 is the highest you can get with the currently released content and just grinding their Grimoire cards on Bungie.Net (and I love reading their story on their cards as well, the Destiny story is actually quite well done) but they needed to include it INSIDE their game as well. People got turned off by lack of content, not realizing the other half of DESTINY is really on the Bungie.net forums, just like half of Halo life was spent on Red Vs Blue forums and Roosterteeth. Most people just play and drop it, and it's sad.

But I still enjoy it for what it is. And PVP daily, if not PVE or Raids.