• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Desktop Tower Defense

overcast

Reaction score
I think there are plenty of variations of this game. There are some of them you can play inside browser too. I have seen Windows version and the browser version so far. And recently checked on Google Play Store. It seems there is also one version there. So that being said, have you played this game? Do you have any similar game suggestions?

lindbergh

Reaction score
Dude, Tower defense games are abundant in the Play Store and even in the Apple App Store. One of the best Tower Defense games I've played on Android is the critically acclaimed Kingdom Rush. You get to battle in different locations and use lots of troops and weapons. There are also other great TD games like Castle Defense and Toy Defense 2.

If you want a variation of the tower defense genre on Android, you might want to try the popular Clash Royal game. It's purely PvP though. Another tower defense hybrid is Castle Clash which is again purely PvP which means that an internet connection is required in order to play.

overcast

Reaction score
I have played Toy defense series of games and they are kind of addictive games. Though yet to finish toy defense. So not yet gone for the 2nd game in the series. Also the Castle defense is one I have not played as of yet. That being said, thanks for the kingdom rush suggestion. That game looks like a good choice for me right now.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Yeah, tower defense games are EXTREMELY popular right. I think that everybody played some type of it at least once. I agree that they're addictive as hell. You just need to do one more level! Just one more then you'll turn it off, right? :D I also love their strategic aspect.

I only have an Android phone so my suggestions are all available in the Google Play store;

- Realm Defense: Hero Legends,
- Castle Defense,
- Defender 2,
- Castle Creeps TD,
- Digfender (a new spin on the classic tower defense).

Try them out and enjoy getting addicted!

overcast

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions Gladdy. Those are some of the good games. I have not tried realm defense and castle creeps TD. Hopefully I may try some of them. I have fieldrunners game here. So far the game is good enough on the experience part. It is paid game. And there seems to be new version too.