• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Dendi and the rest of Na'Vi

m33kuh

Reaction score
I like Dendi so much because he is one of the best players since before, and a very humble one. Their Ti runs from 1-3 were good. But now it seems like they can't keep with the competition with other pro teams. They keep on changing rosters which I think is not healthy for a team.

What do you think guys? Should Na'Vi disband? Or should Dendi leave the team and make or join another one?

fishmonk

Reaction score
I like Dendi so much because he is one of the best players since before, and a very humble one. Their Ti runs from 1-3 were good. But now it seems like they can't keep with the competition with other pro teams. They keep on changing rosters which I think is not healthy for a team.

What do you think guys? Should Na'Vi disband? Or should Dendi leave the team and make or join another one?
I think Na'Vi should let Dendi leave and start anew. In this case, Dendi can finally leave the team and join some other European team.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Right. Was thinking the same thing. There was a time before when VP lost one core member I forgot who though. Dendi could've got the chance but I guess he is just too loyal to leave Na'Vi. Can't blame him though. That is the team who molded him to what he is now, a living legend. Also, I doubt that he can't find a good team any time soon because of his role. Most teams prefer to kick or recruit offlaners and supports.

fishmonk

Reaction score
Right. Was thinking the same thing. There was a time before when VP lost one core member I forgot who though. Dendi could've got the chance but I guess he is just too loyal to leave Na'Vi. Can't blame him though. That is the team who molded him to what he is now, a living legend. Also, I doubt that he can't find a good team any time soon because of his role. Most teams prefer to kick or recruit offlaners and supports.
Yeah. Teams tend to build around star mid players. I think Dendi can transition into offlane. This relationship between him and Na'vi is holding him back but this is also his decision so I guess we just have to sit and wait for any updates from Na'Vi.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Right. I couldn't blame him though. That team really made him become what he is today. But that is just how eSports go.
If it's not working for you anymore, then find something that is worth your time and skills.

Blaine019

Reaction score
Yeah. Teams tend to build around star mid players. I think Dendi can transition into offlane. This relationship between him and Na'vi is holding him back but this is also his decision so I guess we just have to sit and wait for any updates from Na'Vi.
I agree. They should not disband and recruit players that will make Na'vi great again. Dendi would't leave and I'm very sure about that. So what they need to do is just like what you said. Recruit a team for dendi, the star player of Na'vi.

fishmonk

Reaction score
I agree. They should not disband and recruit players that will make Na'vi great again. Dendi would't leave and I'm very sure about that. So what they need to do is just like what you said. Recruit a team for dendi, the star player of Na'vi.
Yes, I guess they will wait to get some players after TI. I would like to see Resolution play with Dendi.