• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

Debating on getting back into World of Warcraft......

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Smokey, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

Thinking about getting back into World of Warcraft. I been watching a buddy of mine stream it the past few days and all the updates and such they made to it look awesome. My buddy has a ton of mounts and pets, and sick looking armor. I used to play a lot back in hgih school, but i'm thinking of completely starting fresh on a brand new account......They have a new subscription policy that gives you all the expansions up to the newest one......so I'm tempted to give it a shot.

2. Referal

Referal Active Member

You Should get back to the game I personally never played WOW but from the reviews I have seen and friends playing it I feel like its a good game to play online but nothing beats LOL league of legends by any shape or form

3. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

Yeah I think I'm going to in a few weeks time if I can scrounge up enough money for a subscription for a few months. :)

4. Referal

Referal Active Member

Or You could create a new account if I am right you register its free until you reach level 20 or 21 but I know its one of them its on the official site where this notice/message is posted you can view it there :). Unless you want to go back to the same level which maybe for you its Level 38?