• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Debating on getting back into World of Warcraft......

Smokey

Reaction score
Thinking about getting back into World of Warcraft. I been watching a buddy of mine stream it the past few days and all the updates and such they made to it look awesome. My buddy has a ton of mounts and pets, and sick looking armor. I used to play a lot back in hgih school, but i'm thinking of completely starting fresh on a brand new account......They have a new subscription policy that gives you all the expansions up to the newest one......so I'm tempted to give it a shot.

Referal

Reaction score
You Should get back to the game I personally never played WOW but from the reviews I have seen and friends playing it I feel like its a good game to play online but nothing beats LOL league of legends by any shape or form

Smokey

Reaction score
Yeah I think I'm going to in a few weeks time if I can scrounge up enough money for a subscription for a few months. :)

Referal

Reaction score
Yeah I think I'm going to in a few weeks time if I can scrounge up enough money for a subscription for a few months. :)
Or You could create a new account if I am right you register its free until you reach level 20 or 21 but I know its one of them its on the official site where this notice/message is posted you can view it there :). Unless you want to go back to the same level which maybe for you its Level 38?