Cyan's Interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan

Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Points
48
Um yeah go a head and ask! :O
 

Cyan

Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Points
48
Spawn said:
favorite food to eat?

Prolly salad, cause my body stays sexy :D <3

ModdedGamers said:
do you think i care?

No, reason people care is because they have feelings. To have feeling you have to have a heart. But you, you don't have shit. xD
 

uchenna

New Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
430
Reaction score
0
Points
23
Do you know how many dead babies can fit in a barrel?

But in all seriousness, what takes most of your time in your everyday life?
 

Cyan

Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Points
48
uchenna said:
Do you know how many dead babies can fit in a barrel?

But in all seriousness, what takes most of your time in your everyday life?

A1: 20 , 30 If you crush them down.

A2: Coding.. That shit takes long aF! :(

Voi said:
Best way to hide a body?

A: Sneak into the morgue and leave it there.
 

Toxique

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
3,910
Reaction score
11
Points
170
Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop?
 

Fuzed

Active Member
Joined
May 19, 2012
Messages
1,452
Reaction score
2
Points
95
y is my pnis so big??!??!!?11?plz hlp asap i am rlly worrd rght naow
 

Pulseeey

New Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
301
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Toxique said:
Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop?

That must be the most retarded question I have ever seen.

It's called "drive through" not "drivefastasfuckwithoutstoppingoryougetnofood through".



OP, If I bought 7 pineapples and gave my friends 3 and ate 1 myself. How many pizzas do the aliens on my roof have?
 

Cyan

Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Points
48
Pulseeey said:
Toxique said:
Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop?

That must be the most retarded question I have ever seen.

It's called "drive through" not "drivefastasfuckwithoutstoppingoryougetnofood through".



OP, If I bought 7 pineapples and gave my friends 3 and ate 1 myself. How many pizzas do the aliens on my roof have?

Pulseeey answered that question :O

and @Pulseeey They have none except the cows and your brain.
 

Cyan

Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Points
48
Stealth said:
Why are you so sexy?

Sorry I missed your question :O
But just because I came from Pulseey <3 ;)
 

DistanceDesigns

New Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2013
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Points
23
can i openly admit that you forced me to rape you and in return you got a special from me?? and can you please verify that happened? ^
 

Cyan

Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Points
48
DistanceDesigns said:
can i openly admit that you forced me to rape you and in return you got a special from me?? and can you please verify that happened? ^

No you cannot, unless you do it again ;) and just ask Pulseeey himself! :D
 

Spawn

New Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Points
18
ok umm what is your favorite video game?
 

Cyan

Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Points
48
Spawn said:
ok umm what is your favorite video game?

I have many! :D Best on to mod would be Mw2 cause of how cartoon mode looks :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top