• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Created a Skype IP grabber!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzed

Reaction score
Well,its made completely out of html.
I need a helper to give me his skype name and get on skype so i can test it!
All testers get rep.
Screen shot:
20ac26e15df189ff328313ad1fb2dd94.png

Fuzed

Reaction score
Voi said:
ugh.
i've saw that code like everywhere :D
This is the first ive heard of :3
I was hoping it wasnt made yet : /

Anthony

Reaction score
Its good like but like Voi says the codes been seen before.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
You should center the search bar, it would look better.

Fuzed

Reaction score
Toxique said:
You should center the search bar, it would look better.

I added the center tags but it decided to not co operate : /

bitm0de

Reaction score
Well,its made completely out of html

LOL! No it's not. I highly doubt it. Anybody who even believes that too, doesn't have a clue.

Squizls

Reaction score
Would you be interested in sharing the API?

bitm0de

Reaction score
Fuzed said:
bitm0de said:

LOL! No it's not. I highly doubt it. Anybody who even believes that too, doesn't have a clue.

K, thread is from 2012.

"K"

1. My post was still useful (explaining how it's not something made from only HTML, which is a BS statement)
2. There's no other activity in this section, so what harm is my bump doing anyways? You only need to look ~5 or 6 threads down on the programming forum to find threads from 2014.
3. Your post doesn't defend against your own statement, nor is it of any quality itself to this thread, which is the difference between my post and yours... Or are you implying that this post date of 2012 somehow makes the false logic in what you said long ago somehow valid or acceptable now that it's 2015? :S

Bumping doesn't do any harm if the bumping post has a purpose or contributes to the thread. Honestly, what difference would it have made if I was to create my own thread to share this information or add it to an existing thread? What if I created a thread 5 years ago and posted updates on it everyday until now? It amazes me how some kids have the inability to determine when bumping is good vs. when it's a bad thing. Bumping itself is not bad, the way a member is bumping, can be bad, but if there is at least some reason for old content to be brought back up, then so be it.

Fuzed

Reaction score
bitm0de said:
Fuzed said:
bitm0de said:

K, thread is from 2012.

"K"

1. My post was still useful (explaining how it's not something made from only HTML, which is a BS statement)
2. There's no other activity in this section, so what harm is my bump doing anyways? You only need to look ~5 or 6 threads down on the programming forum to find threads from 2014.
3. Your post doesn't defend against your own statement, nor is it of any quality itself to this thread, which is the difference between my post and yours... Or are you implying that this post date of 2012 somehow makes the false logic in what you said long ago somehow valid or acceptable now that it's 2015? :S

Bumping doesn't do any harm if the bumping post has a purpose or contributes to the thread. Honestly, what difference would it have made if I was to create my own thread to share this information or add it to an existing thread? What if I created a thread 5 years ago and posted updates on it everyday until now? It amazes me how some kids have the inability to determine when bumping is good vs. when it's a bad thing. Bumping itself is not bad, the way a member is bumping, can be bad, but if there is at least some reason for old content to be brought back up, then so be it.
K, tl;dr. Why would I defend myself when I was 12 or 13 when I made this? Outta my thread, fuck boiiiii.

bitm0de

Reaction score
Fuzed said:
bitm0de said:
Fuzed said:
bitm0de said:

K, thread is from 2012.

"K"

K, tl;dr. Why would I defend myself when I was 12 or 13 when I made this? Outta my thread, ***** boiiiii.

I didn't say that you had to. I simply said that you never admitted that it was a false statement, and nor did you go back and change it to something proper. This just confirms that you believe it's acceptable now, and because it was posted long ago, not whether it's true or false.

Also, a few people were interested in you sharing this it seems, but you'd rather ignore that and complain about how this thread was from 2012 still... If you don't have this anymore, that's different, but you still never replied to him/her.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
This thread was created in 2012 and it should have died in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.