• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Console of Choice?

Angie

Reaction score
What is yours?

Mine is the NES, greatest ever made. Got me into video games

Loven It

Reaction score
PS3 just got one on my birthday. Love it just because of Blu-Ray.

haze

Reaction score
XBOX 360 Slim for me, I have had a whole host of other consoles and I will admit I miss my PS1/PS2 days but I have fell in love with this little machine. For whatever reason, it is my gaming paradise.

Joshuak

Reaction score
Gotta be the Ps2 Purely for the great game that is San Andreas

legokiba213

Reaction score
For the current gen it would have to be PS3. Of all time the N64 got me addicted to gaming.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
PS2, it was a great gaming machine no matter how you looked at it. My original fat PS2 still works.

Hidden308

Reaction score
It is so hard to choose.. I would possibly say the PS3. :p

thepostman

Reaction score
I've been gaming since Atari days, but the one system that gave me the best game experiences is the SNES. It has many of the best RPG's ever made, which makes me biased towards it. That aside, I think it has a very well-rounded library of games that anyone can enjoy.

Smokey

Reaction score
Varies by Generation.
This Gen: PS3
Last gen: Dreamcast
5th gen: PSX
4th gen: Sega Genesis

missionreport

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the big one. I haven't been making recent purchases because I'm saving up for the PS5. Hell yeah. It's rumored to come out some time between 2018-2020 and it should be native 4k by then. I'm not so much into the xbox because I hate the size of the controller and the buttons are large and juvenile in color.

Mattmattics

Reaction score
As a gamer that loves fighting games, I don't see how you could play on anything outside of Playstation. Xbox has weird and clunky controllers that cater more to shooters than fighters. While Nintendo has become SmashBros or no dice, there are exceptions but very few. The Playstation gets fighting games, they understand how important graphics, controller, and gaming experience is. So yeah I'm team Sony all day.

AWPEK

Reaction score
I plan on getting a Nintendo switch and Playstation 4. I have never played any of the Zelda, Super Mario, or Kirby series even though I really enjoy watching the gameplays on youtube. As for the Playstation 4, I am want to obtain one since I want to play Kingdom Hearts 3, Days Gone, Spiderman 2017, and many upcoming E3 games. These are the only consoles I really intended on getting since I have no interest in any other console/gaming company.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
PlayStation 2, spent majority of my childhood playing this game console, NBA Live, NBA Ballers, Smackdown vs Raw, Def Jam and Fight Night. I still kept mine and it's still working. Even though I have a PS3 and 4, I sometimes visit this console and play those games.

overcast

Reaction score
Playstation 3 for me. Though I don't own it but used it at friends place. And the system is still solid on his side. I don't think this model is yet to beat. This was one of the good products from Sony.And hopefully it stays relevant till we reach the PS 5. I'd not want to change such good machine If I were to own it.

topflight

Reaction score
Xbox 360!!!! Hands down!! It is the greatest video game console to experience, sure the PS3 has bluray, but Xbox 360 has better games and multilayer interface along with graphics