• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

COD MASSIVE BATTLES VERUS BATTLEFIELD 25 on 25

beastmaster184

Reaction score
Which one do you think of the new massive area battles are better the 25 on 25 battlefield 4 or the 18 vs 18 cod bo3

Atropia

Reaction score
Battlefield with their larger scale maps make more sense due to their take on the multiplayer experience being more catered to the massive battles that occur compared to call of duty.

Referal

Reaction score
BattleField 4 totally as the user above stated it also has better control of the game like you have more control in it and better battles compared to bo3.

omar

Reaction score
Of course BattleField 4 without any doubt, because it's more realistic than Call Of Duty and has larger maps and that make more sense.

cgrey

Reaction score
I agree with battlefield in comparison with BO3. Now if you had said B01 or even 2 the scale would still lean toward Battlefield, but I would enjoy either one. Loved black ops 1 and then 2 was a decent sequel.

Battlefield does very well with their server management as well which is something the COD devs haven't really mastered. I think Battlefield could more realistically handle the bandwidth and deliver a smoother experience with way more detail and much larger maps. COD needs dedicated servers for everyone. I also think that Battlefield has more variety in weapons and classes and that 18 vs 18 in COD would get boring. Personal Opinion.