• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Clash Royale

Do you play Clash Royale?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

LavaLoon

Reaction score
So intense, so much fun. I play a LavaLoon deck. A bit newbie but I like it.

Referal

Reaction score
I used to play it but I stopped and moved to its brother clash of clans since they both have the same owners and creators. But friend plays it a lot. Do you play clash of Clans?

LavaLoon

Reaction score
I used to play it but I stopped and moved to its brother clash of clans since they both have the same owners and creators. But friend plays it a lot. Do you play clash of Clans?

@Referal - no I just collect things on my brothers account

luispas

Reaction score
This is one of my favorite mobile games. It's a card game, where you make your desk with tons of different cards. It's online so you are gonna face someone else from around the globe and when you win you receive prices. The prices are: Stars and chests.
On the chests you will find more cards. You can upgrade your cards.
Those are the basics.​

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Yes and no actually... I love how the game was conceptualized and also being pvp but with restrictions to chat making trash talking controlled. I hate the game because sometimes the pairing for versus is too imbalanced. It is challenging and annoying at the same time. I quit playing the game coz my wife is goingvto throw my phone if i won't hahahaha...

luispas

Reaction score
Yes and no actually... I love how the game was conceptualized and also being pvp but with restrictions to chat making trash talking controlled. I hate the game because sometimes the pairing for versus is too imbalanced. It is challenging and annoying at the same time. I quit playing the game coz my wife is goingvto throw my phone if i won't hahahaha...
hahaha oh my. Be careful, it's a great game, but I think it's pay to win, so sad.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I've used to play it for a bit but then like you've said, I've realized it's very heavily in the ''pay to win'' schematics. That's why I just quit it before I'd end up spending money. It is an amazing game though, don't get me wrong. I really loved the concept and how fun it is.

I don't know but I much prefer Clash of Clans versus Clash Royale. It is always down to your personal taste but l have way more friends on the Clash of Clans (even a clan) so I tend to dedicate my time to that one.

luispas

Reaction score
I don't like Clash of Clans :( sorry

valy

Reaction score
I play Clash Royale on my phone. I am not an addict but i play from time to time. I love it because is a tactical game, it keeps me activ and concentrated.

luispas

Reaction score
I play Clash Royale on my phone. I am not an addict but i play from time to time. I love it because is a tactical game, it keeps me activ and concentrated.
That's very great :)

megaman93

Reaction score
I play Clash Royale. I prefer it to Clash of Clans. I've actually been using the same deck since the game has released! Each game feels real fresh and fun. I'm almost at 4K trophies and my clan offers co-leader once you reach that, so I've got that going for me. That being said, it definitely infuriates me sometimes when I lose without coming close to winning...

luispas

Reaction score
And that's the best way to play it, because you have to wait for the chests to open.

luispas

Reaction score
I play Clash Royale. I prefer it to Clash of Clans. I've actually been using the same deck since the game has released! Each game feels real fresh and fun. I'm almost at 4K trophies and my clan offers co-leader once you reach that, so I've got that going for me. That being said, it definitely infuriates me sometimes when I lose without coming close to winning...
Awesome, congratulations, you're doing pretty good :)
I understand, it feel very bad when one lose so hard.

SashaS

Reaction score
While I don't play any more because it got a bit too addicting and frustrating at the same time (a horrible combo, I must say) I did play it for a good few months after its inception. When Clash of Clans finally got boring (I hit TH9 and felt like I just couldn't progress at a satisfying rate anymore) I decided to try out this oh-so-popular Clash Royale and was immediately hooked.

Its that classic mobile game play style that has you wanting to come back for more and more. Those damn chests, those damn Legendary cards. Those slow, but constant updates. Its really a big psychology study on how people can become addicted to games on their phone to such an extent that they end up spending their money on it only to regret it at a later stage, like I did. I never looked at games the same after playing Clash Royale.

With the money I spent in that game, I could have easily bought a few other great mobile games. But at the end the day, if you enjoy that type of thing, you might as well do it. Just make sure it is an investment your'e willing to make and not something you're going to get bored of.

P.S: Don't you also feel like the Challenges or whatever they're called were rigged af? I always got so far, only to be mauled by someone with a deck that is just perfect for destroying mine.

luispas

Reaction score
While I don't play any more because it got a bit too addicting and frustrating at the same time (a horrible combo, I must say) I did play it for a good few months after its inception. When Clash of Clans finally got boring (I hit TH9 and felt like I just couldn't progress at a satisfying rate anymore) I decided to try out this oh-so-popular Clash Royale and was immediately hooked.

Its that classic mobile game play style that has you wanting to come back for more and more. Those damn chests, those damn Legendary cards. Those slow, but constant updates. Its really a big psychology study on how people can become addicted to games on their phone to such an extent that they end up spending their money on it only to regret it at a later stage, like I did. I never looked at games the same after playing Clash Royale.

With the money I spent in that game, I could have easily bought a few other great mobile games. But at the end the day, if you enjoy that type of thing, you might as well do it. Just make sure it is an investment your'e willing to make and not something you're going to get bored of.

P.S: Don't you also feel like the Challenges or whatever they're called were rigged af? I always got so far, only to be mauled by someone with a deck that is just perfect for destroying mine.

I completely understand you and agree with you, it felt very disappointing to struggle with those things, that's why I leave it aside a little. And yeees, I felt the same, it was like all planned, was the worst thing. I will always say it's a "play to win" game :( very sad.

Okaviator

Reaction score
I used to play clash royals a lot on my old phone. However, I guess my progress didn't save to my gamecenter so when I changed phones my clash royals progress got deleted.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I used to play this game but stopped after some time. This was definitely a very good game and I got addicted to it. That's a good strategy game. I also used to play Clash of Clans.

hermessantos

Reaction score
I also stopped playing this game shortly. I just get sick of playing this style. I am currently addicted to zombie games.