• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Clash of Clans Review

Fuzed

Reaction score
clash_of_clans_logo_600_270.png

This game is available for the iPhone, iPod, or the iPad. It is compatible for all iOS versions and all versions of the previous devices listed. I believe that it is also available on the android market as well.

This game was created by Supercell. They are also the creators of the well known game "Hay Day". In this app, its all about creating your own village, gathering resources, and attacking others. You start out with a town hall and i believe that you go through a little tutorial tell you the basics of the game itself.

After the tutorial, you are on your own. You are given a "shield" during/after the tutorial. This "shield" protects you from all outside multiplayer attacks, which is very good for your first few levels. You also start out with a town hall. Your town hall is the most valuable building in your entire town. Once you unlock walls and other defenses, surround your town hall with them.

The most valuable resource in the entire game is diamonds, or gems. When you start off, you get loads of them. 400 or so i believe. SAVE THEM! You will needs gems later on in the game if you want to level up fast and efficiently. Dont do what i did and spend a lot of them right off the bat upgrading stupid stuff.

The other forms of "currency" in the game are gold coins (coins) and elixir. The gold is mined from the ground using gold mines (they mine it automatically for you) and the elixir is pumped out of the ground using elixir collectors. They are both used for upgrading defenses, attacks, and your resources.

If you play the game enough, you can get your town to look something like this : http://prntscr.com/w2kv4
Here is a direct link to Supercell's site if you wish to find out more about the game - http://www.supercell.net/games/view/clash-of-clans
The game is FREE for iOS, im not sure about android but im pretty sure it is free on the android market as well.
:)

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I have this game for my phone and I have to admit it is pretty fun, they came out with a new update for it today also.

Scion

Reaction score
I think I'll check this out. Thanks for the review Squish!

uchenna

Reaction score
Ive been playing this game for probably over 6-7 months between 2 different accounts and in a clan with over 21,000 trophies. I really find this game amazing and get one about every day to collect my resources.

Account One
  • Name: KizDef
  • Level: 72
  • TownHall: 9
  • Clan: AstroSpaceCats[

Account Two
  • Name: BliMjE
  • Level: 57
  • TownHall: 7
  • Clan: gadus