• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Charger's Ban Appeal

swag

Reaction score
Hello I'm Attorney Pizzaguy123 and I am representing my client @ChargerZZZ as I ask, no, beg that you unban him. Yes, my client had 8 warnings but he didn't know. Apparently he wasn't properly informed he was doing anything wrong or else I'm sure he might stop.

Charger can't be responsible for his actions because he has a mental illness known as autism. He didn't know better and wasn't in control of his actions. He can't be held responsible for this and it is unfair. So yes, my client shitposted hard af but it's not his fault. Instead of banning him we must rehabilitate him with arts and crafts classes so that he can one day be a functioning member of society. Charger's just a sweet innocent child with a mental illness that we must keep in mind when dealing with him.

Now I'm sure you must be thinking. "If you can't do the time then don't do the crime". But the point of a justice system isn't to get revenge. I am seeking either a plea deal or a "Guilty but mentally ill (autism)" verdict and so he shouldn't be banned.

Thank you for your time.

#FreeCharger
#ChargerDidNothingWrong

Disco Turtle

Reaction score
+1

He's 0.003 of this forum. If we continue in this spiral downpath of banning, we won't last another year

swag

Reaction score
Thank you for being so understanding. I can only hope the authorities have the same kindness.

swag

Reaction score
My client said that he "will be a good boy from now on"

Also,

"I am very sorry for hurting his feelings" - Charger (by "his" charger was referring to Scotty)
@Scotty

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeal

Reaction score

He smells of elderberries.

Miller

Reaction score
+1

BringBackMyNiggerChargerIMeanChargerZ

Supreme Leader Snoke

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
-1, this is the second time he Got banned within a week apart if he didnt learn anything for the first one, he certainly didn't for the second.

Guardian_EN

Reaction score
+1 I will wear blue to help support autism awareness (I'm going to join 501st)

Daytona211

Reaction score
Where the fuck is your expert witnesses and evidence. I used modern scientific principles and more to prove my point in the ARC-Incident why don't you ?

swag

Reaction score
Where the fuck is your expert witnesses and evidence. I used modern scientific principles and more to prove my point in the ARC-Incident why don't you ?
Apples to bananas

swag

Reaction score
Did charger insult or make a joke involving the US military or there term "oohhahh"?
He MAY have called someone autistic or something along those lines... Either way my client deeply regrets his actions and his mental illness prevented him from making wise decisions. It couldn't have been his fault