• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Challenges

Geoffrey

Reaction score
Do you do any game challenges, like no using special items or nuzlockes in pokemon? What do you do? Do you find them pretty easy or hard? What are some of your favorite challenges you've seen others do?

Hidden308

Reaction score
I do game challenges in Starcraft II. You can earn achievements points by going through their different modes. It's quite fun actually.

Geoffrey

Reaction score
I love doing nuzlockes and mono type challenges in Pokemon. Some types are easier than others, but they're all fun. :)

gktime

Reaction score
I like to unlock new challenges in Smash Bros. That is in fact probably the only game on the Wii that has challenges.

haze

Reaction score
Well, if you mean things like Achievements on the XBOX or whatever, I do tend to do them from time to time I just don't tend to focus on them as trying to reach every achievement detracts from the fun of the game for myself. I'd just prefer to whack on a few cheats and go mental in a game, I find that more fun but hey ho. xD

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Well, there are a few "challenges" in SWTOR like bonus missions, as well as a few other things you can go for, however I think CoD has really mastered the challenge system :)

Hidden308

Reaction score
SWTOR's "dungeons" are extremely difficult without a big group IMO.

Hidden308

Reaction score
It makes me mad when I have to wait for people as well!