• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Canadian War Story

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hello all! I may not be part of the military but I do have family who are part of the Canadian, U.S, and German military. This story takes place in the year 1991-1995. The U.N called Canada to help fight against Croatia, so we did, we sent 900 Troopers. But the Croatian army found out that 900 men are coming, so they sent 2,500. Well who would win? Of course you would think the Croatians, correct? Welp incorrect, after the battle, Canada still had 900 men, no injuries, but the Croatians had lost 27 troops and also 84 injured. Canadian forces (and French) only had 4 wounded and no lives taken. Not a lot know of this due to the fact that the Canadian Goverment doesn't actually want to talk about it, so what did our old prime minister do? Burn the files... But it still manages to get around.

Anyways, this is one of the war storys I've heard in my time, thought I could share it and show some of Canada's Military side.

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
But Canada isn't really ... gosh ever since I moved to the states I have missed what I thought was a country

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
But Canada isn't really ... gosh ever since I moved to the states I have missed what I thought was a country
Move to Texas it's practically it's own country and the best state anyway

Thrall

Reaction score
You have a vivid imagination.