• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Call of Duty WWII

Referal

Reaction score
Does anyone own the current new Call of duty after. If you haven`t A nice beginning to the discussion are these questions:
  • What seems like the most interesting and fun qualities of the game?
  • Which aspects do you find odder or worse?
  • Are you going to purchase COD WWII, and if so, on which platform?
I am deciding to buy call of duty WWII after watching it on YouTube

Smokey

Reaction score
I own Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition and to be honest. I don't play IW or even MWR that much as I feel both games are pretty bad.....I've been playing Black Ops 3 still for quite some time and now with BO2 being backwards compatible, I've been getting back into that in order to grind to master prestige on that game (Just need to hit 55 one more time to do so and i'm already level 25 or so prestige 10) Am I excited for Call of Duty World War 2? Hell yes! I hated Advanced Warfare, but Sledgehammer Games was forced to make a game like that, so this is my game where I give them the benefit of doubt. I've given Infinity Ward their last chance with Infinite Warfare, although I did enjoy Ghosts, if the games are truly returning to Boots on the Ground from here on out, I might give them ONE more shot for 2019. We all know that Treyarch's game next year is going to be EPIC. :D Back on topic, am I excited for World War 2? Definitely! my entire clan is excited for it :D My girlfriend isn't holding out much hope though as she is burn't out on Call of Duty in general. I'm sure I can rope her back in though in time. :D

contracterboss

Reaction score
Hello Referal,

According to me the most fun quality of a game is the balance of game, if a game is well-balanced then it will be most fun playing, what i mean by balance is the balance of weapons, balance of maps, Balance of weapons means that every weapon should be tough enough to kill anyone, no weapon should be OP (over-powered). By Balance of spawn maps i mean that map should have equally beneficial spawn points, hiding points for each team should provide equal benefit, like if one team spawns below the mountain and another on the mountain and the team which is on mountain can hide there and sniper easily, that would be a unbalanced map and boring to play.

No. I'm not going to buy COD WWII, because after these all repetitive games starting from COD GHOST I don't wanna throw anymore money in COD franchise, I play Battlefield 1 these days so its enough.

Referal

Reaction score
I own Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition and to be honest. I don't play IW or even MWR that much as I feel both games are pretty bad.....I've been playing Black Ops 3 still for quite some time and now with BO2 being backwards compatible, I've been getting back into that in order to grind to master prestige on that game (Just need to hit 55 one more time to do so and i'm already level 25 or so prestige 10) Am I excited for Call of Duty World War 2? Hell yes! I hated Advanced Warfare, but Sledgehammer Games was forced to make a game like that, so this is my game where I give them the benefit of doubt. I've given Infinity Ward their last chance with Infinite Warfare, although I did enjoy Ghosts, if the games are truly returning to Boots on the Ground from here on out, I might give them ONE more shot for 2019. We all know that Treyarch's game next year is going to be EPIC. :D Back on topic, am I excited for World War 2? Definitely! my entire clan is excited for it :D My girlfriend isn't holding out much hope though as she is burn't out on Call of Duty in general. I'm sure I can rope her back in though in time. :D
I also Hate Advanced Warfare But liked Call of Duty Ghosts

Referal

Reaction score
Hello Referal,

According to me the most fun quality of a game is the balance of game, if a game is well-balanced then it will be most fun playing, what i mean by balance is the balance of weapons, balance of maps, Balance of weapons means that every weapon should be tough enough to kill anyone, no weapon should be OP (over-powered). By Balance of spawn maps i mean that map should have equally beneficial spawn points, hiding points for each team should provide equal benefit, like if one team spawns below the mountain and another on the mountain and the team which is on mountain can hide there and sniper easily, that would be a unbalanced map and boring to play.

No. I'm not going to buy COD WWII, because after these all repetitive games starting from COD GHOST I don't wanna throw anymore money in COD franchise, I play Battlefield 1 these days so its enough.
I agree on what you said also I think they should add more things in Call of Duty WWII compared to its previous games.

Smokey

Reaction score
I also Hate Advanced Warfare But liked Call of Duty Ghosts
I enjoyed Ghosts. People say the scorestreaks sucked in it, I used lower-end streaks and always did work with them. :) I believe my setup was the Guard dog, Sentry Gun and Battle Hind. Ghosts was the only COD i didn't run care package in. :p

It's just a nice refreshing breath of fresh air knowing they are going back to grounded combat. I really didn't like the whole futuristic aspect of things. Black Ops 3 was the best out of the futuristic era though IMO in terms of gmaeplay, movement and feel. IW tried to copy BO3 but fell short.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Does anyone own the current new Call of duty after. If you haven`t A nice beginning to the discussion are these questions:
  • What seems like the most interesting and fun qualities of the game?
  • Which aspects do you find odder or worse?
  • Are you going to purchase COD WWII, and if so, on which platform?
I am deciding to buy call of duty WWII after watching it on YouTube
I've been a huge fan of COD, especially when I was in secondary school around the times of MW2 and World at War, used to cycle home/run home as quick as I could to play it! I used to love it, all the way up until Black Ops 2, when I started to get a bit bored of the series.

I own the Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition as well as the user above, I haven't even played online properly. gave the campaign and zombies a go and that was it, spent a few hours on MWR and haven't touched it since.

I do like the look of WWII and I am very excited to play it. I'll be getting it on PC.

AWPEK

Reaction score
I am truly excited and ready to play Call of Duty WWII. As of now, I'm hyped to see how that new vendor's main menu will impact the world of Call of Duty. In addition, I really hope this game doesn't shift off the realistic keys when it comes to world war or else I would most likely stop playing the game the moment I notice any futuristic technology. Hopefully, this new game will be similar to the modern warfare series, so we can get something decent and good. All I can do is just be patient and hope for it.

Alanmwp

Reaction score
I am so out of the loop with COD games. I recently subscribed to game fly and rented COD advanced warfare. Yes, I know. I'm a bit late on the game. I did it because I want to get back into playing COD. So I need a good place to start. I heard some bad reviews about Ghost and Black Ops 3. I definitely will look into COD WWII. It seems like a fun game, and the graphics look amazing.

At the same time, I agree with contracterboss. Sometimes the story gets repetitive. Whats the story line?

tiasmai

Reaction score
Unlimited sprint is crucial. Why in the world is it being taken from us? Will it be taken from single-player mode? I have so many questions. Why just why? Dude, I'm not saying that WW2 is gonna suck but the game has been going downhill. I get it... some people want to go back to a slower paced game but why? Things were fine and now it's gonna be a little slower and that kinda sucks.

Sino989

Reaction score
Well, this current Call of Duty is not exactly a fan favorite and it's not exactly a good Call of Duty either. I think WWII is finally going to be a good Call of Duty so I am for sure buying it.

kgord

Reaction score
My son plays this game. He likes to interact with other gamers. Since he works a 9 to 5 and has a long commute. He plays alot of Call of Duty in his downtime. I have no idea what his skill level is in the game, but I have watched him play it a few times.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
In my opinion COD games quality has gotten worse and worse every year. The best COD ever made was COD4. I can't see myself spending a dime on CODII unless the reviews are awesome and even then I am going to rent it first before I buy it. Because right now I think that Activision is out of ideas for the game and its losing popularity. So they are reaching for the stars at this point and trying to bring players back to the series.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, the most interesting and fun qualities of the game is that reimagining the create-a-class system, players choose from five iconic World War II divisions each with specific basic combat training, division training and weapon skills. This streamlined approach to Multiplayer gives players the ability to reinforce their individual play styles while dominating the enemy in the world’s greatest conflict.