• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Call of Duty Waw review

Solo

Reaction score
Cod-waw.png

hey guys this is my COD WaW review:

Ok Waw is one of my favorite games even though it has the worst graphics i still love the gameplay of zombies i love zombie games and this is one of my favorite. I think this game should be rated about 8/10. i personally like the guns in this COD over all of the other CODs and i also like the maps (even though there is sooooooo much modding) if you like first person shooters this game is for you.

Bench

Reaction score
i see you are taking my advice and you are getting better but all you need to do is make them just a bit longer and then you will be a great game reviewer :)

Solo

Reaction score
thank you ill try but ive already made 2 today so i cant make anymore

Bench

Reaction score
when you post them send me a message and ill give you feedback on them because i want to help people improve

JeTa

Reaction score
Most of it is saying what YOU love... put general info not just stuff you love.

Google

Reaction score
JeTa said:
Most of it is saying what YOU love... put general info not just stuff you love.

This is the only one by him that I actually read. And ya I noticed that lol :D Just keep it general. I mean you can go on google, maybe get a few ideas then put some of it together. MAKE SURE YOU PUT STUFF IN YOUR OWN WRITING!