• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Call of duty quick reviews

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Well here is a list of some quick cod reviews, all credit for these reviews goes to me.

MW3
[align=center]
call-of-duty-mw3-extended-pro-1-2.jpg
Well here is my review on mw3, I had pretty good graphics (not much different than mw2 graphics though :s ) but they weren't horrible. The Guns in the game were from mw1 and mw2 and a few new guns as well. They also added a few new game types and and survival mode. The Campaign is fun and has a few new faces in it and an awesome ending, I would rate the game a 9/10

MW2
256px-Modern_Warfare_2_cover.PNG
The sequel to mw1 this game was released in 2009. The game I think had the best graphics for its time. The game Introduced a new game mode called spec ops in which two people work together to complete missions. The Campaign was very in depth and exciting with an epic ending. The multilayer was good with maps ranging in size. The But Modding WAS a problem but it recently has been patched but some people (very few) have been able to mod it. The Highest Rank is Commander which is level 70 at that level you get the aka 47. The game has guns from mw1 and a lot of new ones also.
I would rate this game a 9/10.

Black Ops
CoD_Black_Ops_cover.png
The Game the first of the series. it was developed by Treyarch, published by Activision. The game was released November 9 year 2010. The game was for Pc, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii consoles, And for the Nintendo DS. The Game I think had Horrible graphics and I was playing in Hd. It had Nazi Zombies with different maps and guns. The Game had a Multilayer and a Campaign with different faces and some old faces from cod5. The Multiplayer didn't had a big problem with modders ( probably only cod to have that) the game had some new game modes and guns plus all new maps. I would rate this game a 6/10

Cod 5
Call_of_Duty_5_cover_art.png
This Game was released November 11, 2008. The game developed by Treyarch and published by Activision. The Game had ok Graphics (not the best. not the worst) The Game had a new game mode called Nazi Zombies in which you and 3 other people survive endless waves of zombies on all kinds on maps. the game also had a multilayer and a campaign. the game included weapons from both ww1 and ww2 and some made up guns that Treyarch mode such as the ray gun and the wonder waffle. The Multilayer also had trouble with modders (which cod doesn't). I would rate this game a 8/10.

Cod 3 (Longest One)
Cod3_box.jpg
Cod 3 was the second cod game on the xbox 360 but the first cod game on the xbox 360 made by Treyarch, It was also Treyarch's second cod after the Big Red One for xbox. The game graphics weren't the best for its time. The Best Graphics were by Gears of War.
The Game had a Multilayer, This was the first cod multilayer to have ranks before their were no ranks you just played. The Campaign though I liked a lot, this campaign had all sorts of mission from jeeps and planes to tanks and on foot. The Campaign also had a ton of characters a lot of them died to though Sad. The game didn't have any new guns or any new kinds of maps. The game was released on November 7, 2006 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, and the xbox plus the ps2 (one of the only games to be released for both xbox and the xbox 360) In all I would rate this game a 8/10.

Cod 2
Call_of_Duty_2_Box.jpg
Call of duty 2 was the first call of duty game for the xbox 360.If you played the game the you would think the graphics suck because the game is so old. It took place in ww2 (most of the cod games took place in ww2 and ww1) The Game had missions where you were on foot and missions where you were in tanks. The Game had only a multilayer and a campaign . In the campaign you played as U.S Rangers, Russian soldiers, British soldiers as the U.S rangers you get to storm the Pointe du Hoc This mission is the best in the game. And Captain price was in the Game. Yes the same Captain from the modern warfare series [Image: 2uhvo79.png] Ther Captain has been though a lot. The Multilayer has new maps big and small. Not any new guns really. Some of the maps have turrets which you can use. (first cod to have that). It was released on October 25, 2005 for Microsoft Windows and on November 22, 2005 as a launch game for the Xbox 360 in Europe, Australia and North America, and later in Japan. The Game also have a mobile phone version.
[/align]

Cod 4
[align=center]
250px-Call_of_Duty_4_Modern_Warfare.jpg
The First game to the modern warfare series. It was released 2007 by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. The Game had a multilayer and a Campaign.
It's Graphics were good for its time. In the Campaign you fight in the middle east as a US Marine and as a British special forces. It has a lot of excitement and an Awesome ending ( won't talk about it so i don't ruin it for you) The Multilayer had modder problems ( a lot of them) and it had very nice maps and guns which are in newer call of duties. I would rate this game a 9/10
[/align]

uchenna

Reaction score
Nice post. Great info. Also you left out cod 4

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
yeah i left out some, I'll add more reviews too

uchenna

Reaction score
yah that good. what is your Favorite one?

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
My Favorite ones are mw3,mw2,cod4, and waw

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Black ops was the worst...

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I didn't like black ops at all, mw3 was ok