• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Call of Duty : Infinite Warfare

ASC

Reaction score
Who is hyped for this game?

I could honestly care less about the actual game. Just go to 2:55 to see the reason I want it so badly. :p

SovietGravy

Reaction score
Oh shit this one actually looks pretty decent. I haven't played a cod game in so long I might have to get this one.

ASC

Reaction score
Oh shit this one actually looks pretty decent. I haven't played a cod game in so long I might have to get this one.

It looked very Halo like, but the reason why I want it so bad is because of the COD: 4 re-mastered.

swag

Reaction score
It looked very Halo like, but the reason why I want it so bad is because of the COD: 4 re-mastered.
Speaking of halo, once finals are over I'm gonna try out halo online. If that game is anything like halo 3 I'll never leave my house again.

ASC

Reaction score
Speaking of halo, once finals are over I'm gonna try out halo online. If that game is anything like halo 3 I'll never leave my house again.

I heard Halo Online was okay. Never actually played it for myself.

Catactus

Reaction score
Not at all :D I wish they would have taken a step back. Like wayyy back. I don't like this futuristic stuff on Cod. But luckily Battlefield is listening to their fans, so I'm happy :p

AnonLu

Reaction score
Unpopular opinion: I love it. I love the idea of this game, and I love what I've seen from it so far. I don't really buy Call of Duty games, because after a year, the multiplayer is more or less dead. But, this game's single player campaign looks amazing. I will never, ever, understand all the hate this game gets. It almost makes me slightly angry thinking about it. Did everyone just jump on a bandwagon of hate? I'll definitely admit, that it was a pretty dick move to only include the remastered Modern Warfare game for $20 more. I won't be buying this game for anything over $25-$30. But, still, do people only want WW1 and WW2 shooters? And, that's it? Nothing innovative?

rz3300

Reaction score
Wait hold on, before I start to think about the game and what I think of it, I need to make sure I am not going crazy. What exactly was at 2:55? I saw the date and a little explosion like transition, and that was it. Is the date of particular importance? I am not sure if I am missing something here, but it is kind of one of those things that is driving me a little crazy. So, what is at 2:55 that I am missing?

AnonLu

Reaction score
Wait hold on, before I start to think about the game and what I think of it, I need to make sure I am not going crazy. What exactly was at 2:55? I saw the date and a little explosion like transition, and that was it. Is the date of particular importance? I am not sure if I am missing something here, but it is kind of one of those things that is driving me a little crazy. So, what is at 2:55 that I am missing?

Right around the 2:55 mark of the video, more like the 2:58 mark really, the part of showing off the remastered Modern Warfare game shows.

tinkerlove

Reaction score
I've played it only once before but I'm looking forward to playing it again

zeedollar

Reaction score
Lovely, i play COD when am not on football and it is simply amazing. I like the fact call of duty has a evolved over the year. And it always keep getting better and better.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, Asc you are looking great man, the truth about this game is that if you actually know about the different moons and planets as how they're programmed is very realistic. It's definently a top 3 campaign losing to cod 4 and black ops 1.