• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Call of Duty: Black Ops III Reveal

Guardian

Reaction score
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/58Pspqx0XGs[/video]
Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is from a dark, gritty future where a new breed of Black Ops soldier emerges and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the cutting-edge military robotics that define the future of combat.

Finally, I feel they're mixing it up a little and not completely repackaging an old product.

Sharon

Reaction score
Oh man, this is going to be AWESOME! I hope the game is as good as the trailer seems to make it look. ;) At a glance, one of the characters reminds me of Bradley Cooper. I definitely look forward to this game.

Guardian

Reaction score
Voi said:
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare 2 more like.

I stand corrected. I ignored that one too because it was a repackage as well. Didn't know about it.

Icarus

Reaction score
As long as the Wager and Nazi Zombies game-modes make an appearance then I will certainly be purchasing this game. If they could include the original Nazi Zombies maps from previous games then that would be ten times better, but I hope they won't be including them as "bonus DLC content" at a price. That would be shameful.

I loved the original Nazi Zombies maps because they were simplistic. You had your perk locations, your mystery weapon boxes and a decent camping position, such as Der Riese with the catwalk. Maps like Origins took the piss with the lengthy processes you had to go through to get to unlock certain things.

I won't be playing the online game-modes such as Team Deathmatch if they are planning on introducing exo-suits into the game. Exo-suits cause a clusterfuck and allow the worst of players to jump over obstacles and land directly behind you, meaning you have less of a chance of going on a lengthy killstreak. The spawn positions on Advanced Warfare were also shameful. You have huge maps, but your enemies have a tendency to spawn in your area. I would have preferred a sequel to World at War, but hopefully that'll be introduced later on down the line.

Guardian

Reaction score
Icarus said:
I would have preferred a sequel to World at War, but hopefully that'll be introduced later on down the line.

That is what I have been wanting more than anything. I could care less about the next generation warfare games, I love the historical modes.

Icarus

Reaction score
Guardian said:
Icarus said:
I would have preferred a sequel to World at War, but hopefully that'll be introduced later on down the line.

That is what I have been wanting more than anything. I could care less about the next generation warfare games, I love the historical modes.

Damn straight! WaW was such a simplistic yet enjoyable game. The same could be said for CoD4. I used to love using the acog scopes on snipers, obtaining no-scopes and quick-scopes across the map in my prime days. ;) These futuristic games have way too much going on.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Agreed, I enjoyed the World War era games and the modern ones much more than all these futuristic ones. I hope Call of Duty will one day go back to its roots. However I am looking forward to the new zombies on black ops 3.

Lawson.

Reaction score
I saw this trailer earlier Today. I love what Treyarch is doing with BO3 but I just wish COD games could just be more simple like in the old MW2 days without all this Exo nonsence and without all the hundreds of perks you choose from.

David17k7

Reaction score
I can't wait for this game come out. Black Ops is my favorite COD series