• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Call Of Duty Black Ops II Confirmed For Wii U

Scion

Reaction score
wiiucod0913-610a.jpg

Activision confirmed it's releasing Call of Duty: Black Ops II for the Nintendo Wii U. The launch is this November. An exact release date was not provided at this time. The game was demoed at today's Wii U press conference in New York City. As with most Wii U titles, players can play the game directly though the Gamepad.

wiiucod0913-610b.jpg

wiiucod0913-610c.jpg

Source

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I wonder if it will be the same as the ps3 and the xbox copy.

Scion

Reaction score
I'm guessing there will be some subtle differences but obviously I can't say for sure

HyperActive

Reaction score
This actually looks real interesting, Can't wait to actually see the Wii U in person at bestbuy, when they display it.

Samalan

Reaction score
This looks interesting because the old COD games for the Nintendo Wii sucked because of the controls and also some of the graphics however the new Wii U looks very interesting and I think the COD games could work well with it. I won't be getting a Wii U though because I probably won't use it.

Wiz Khalifa

Reaction score
Scion said:
wiiucod0913-610a.jpg

Activision confirmed it's releasing Call of Duty: Black Ops II for the Nintendo Wii U. The launch is this November. An exact release date was not provided at this time. The game was demoed at today's Wii U press conference in New York City. As with most Wii U titles, players can play the game directly though the Gamepad.

wiiucod0913-610b.jpg

wiiucod0913-610c.jpg

Source: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/09/13/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-confirmed-for-wii-u.aspx