• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Buried | "Obey Richtofen - Mined Games" Written Tutorial!

Skeptik

Reaction score
Source: My friends and I, no CP

Here is the full tutorial written by me, hope it helps!
Requires 4 Players
Step 1: Building the Guillotine
To start the easter egg, you must construct the Guillotine, located next to the Saloon.
Locations:
Antennae - In the right side of the barn, in one of the stables.
Satellite Dish - All the way at the end of the balcony of the Saloon where the Guillotine is.
Spindle Wire - Go into the bank, then through the tunnel. Once you exit the tunnel, go to the stove in the corner, and there it is.
Crystals - One of the dead ends in the upper tunnels.

Step 2: Powering the Orbs (requires Paralyzer)
You will need to find the four violet orbs scattered throughout the map.
Locations:
Left side of the Saloon, Left side of the Church, in the Tunnels, and on the left side of the Greenhouse at the end of the Witches' Mansion. Shoot them with the Paralyzer until you hear a ding.

Step 3: Grab the Lantern
When Step 2 is completed, there will be a Lantern flying through the map, blow it up with a grenade. It will then fall down. Go and pick it up.

Step 4: Powering the Lantern
The easiest way of powering it, is by the person holding the lantern killing witches. They need to be close to you when you kill them. Each time you kill one successfully, you will hear a church bell, increasing in pitch each kill. Keep doing this until you no longer hear the bell. Exit the house.

Step 5: The Cipher (Bowie Knife/Galvaknuckles req.)
Go onto the roof of Mule Kick, and add the lantern into the slot. A code will then pop up.

http://i.imgur.com/LnEag3r.jpg

I have provided a key for the code. One person will need to decipher it, and another will need to melee the signs that the code reveals. Once the three signs have been punched, an orb will appear. Everyone needs Vulture-Aid to see the orb. Everyone needs to go to the locations that I list, this makes it much more easier:
Spawn the orb, and the person who spawned it, run to upstairs courthouse. It will then go to upstairs Barn, then the room next to starting box, up the stairs. It then goes to upstairs General Store, then Bank. The orb will then be in the Power Room. Then it should be at the guillotine, so run through it. You have 10-15 seconds to catch it each time it appears in a new location.

Step 6: Charging the Orb
Everyone needs to get near the Guillotine and kill zombies. When a zombie has the orbs on it's hands, let him get close to the guillotine and kill him. You only need 5 kills.

Step 7: Finding the Switch (Time Bomb Required)
All players must be touching the Guillotine. The player with the time bomb needs to just throw it on the guillotine. Then detonate it. You will then be placed into Infinity mode. All zombies are invincible, but if you go down, you will get everything back once Infinity Mode is done, which lasts only 30 seconds. You will find that your bodies are scattered throughout the map. Everyone must search a body, trying to locate a switch. Once found, let the time bomb bring you back. If you go down with the switch, it will be where you went down in Infinity Mode. Add it to the Guillotine. Head to the Maze.

Step 8: Sequential Levers
You will need to activate the color coordinated levers in sequential order. There will be red, green, yellow, and blue levers on random doors. Hold X or Square to activate them. If yours starts sparking, then it was right. If it is wrong, then exit the maze, then re-enter. It is a process of trial and error. Once completed, Richtofen will begin speaking. Exit the maze through the fountain.

Step 9: Sharpshooter Game (Very Hard)
When you get back to the map, go to the fountain in front of the church. You will have the option to make a wish, which will start the sharpshooter game. Here are the locations everyone needs to go to.

Near Jail Cell and Juggernog alley
Mansion
Outside the Candy shop near the fountain
Saloon.

You must shoot every single target. I recommend recognizing the spots they appear at, and keep trying. Once successfully completed, you will be awarded the Achievement/Trophy, and all 7 perks. Hope this helped!