• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Brief Status update

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
Still alive! I'm still here, alive, sort of well (Not really, drama, and other stupid shit in my life), for those who care.

I want to apologize for not being active on the forums recently. Been almost a week, and not a peep. As I mentioned before, I got caught up in a pretty large event in my house, which inevitably forced me to leave it abruptly without any sort of notice, which means all I took from the house was some clothes and my phone. I now have my pc set up in the place I'm currently at, but hopefully, I can get home within the coming months, because this basement stinks.

Just wanted to give a brief update and a small...window...More like a peephole....Into my life for validation, I should be poking around the forums more often now, sorry for not uhh. Being here? I guess?

To close the update:
Boobs

Kay bye

Paladin$

Protto Virus Protection *Scam Artist*
Reaction score
Welcome back to earth

MICHAEEMEKA

Reaction score
thats really cool it shows you care about th forum anyway am a new member its an meeting a warm friend like you.