• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Blow

ShaneVP

Reaction score

yCLLbZzAa7jreGus7pvjZmL0bj7.jpg

A boy named George Jung grows up in a struggling family in the 1950's. His mother nags at her husband as he is trying to make a living for the family. It is finally revealed that George's father cannot make a living and the family goes bankrupt. George does not want the same thing to happen to him, and his friend Tuna, in the 1960's, suggests that he deal marijuana. He is a big hit in California in the 1960's, yet he goes to jail, where he finds out about the wonders of cocaine. As a result, when released, he gets rich by bringing cocaine to America. However, he soon pays the price.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Never saw the film. Might be something I'd look at.
Best film I've ever saw is probably The Godfather.
I loved the scene Horses Head Scene.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
The plot of this sounds really good, If it is on Netflix I will defiantly have to give it a watch. Any famous actors in it I would know of?

ShaneVP

Reaction score
Toxique said:
The plot of this sounds really good, If it is on Netflix I will defiantly have to give it a watch. Any famous actors in it I would know of?
Johnny Depp, he is the main actor/character.