• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Blond joke

Spawn

Reaction score
A beautiful blonde woman boards a plane to L.A. with a ticket for coach. Once she boards, she chooses an empty seat in first class. The flight attendant checks her ticket and tells the woman she has to move back.

The blonde replies, "I'm young, blonde and beautiful, and I'm going to sit here all the way to L.A."

Flustered, the flight attendant goes to the cockpit and informs the captain. The captain goes back and briefly whispers something into the blonde's ear.

She immediately gets up, hugs the captain and rushes back to her seat in the coach section. The flight attendant asks what he said to the woman.

"I just told her that the first class section isn't going to L.A." from dailyhaha.com

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I got one,

How do you keep a blonde in the shower all day? Give her a bottle of shampoo which says "lather, rinse, repeat."

DistanceDesigns

Reaction score
how do you confuse a blonde

tell here to find a corner in a spiral room

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how do you confuse toxique

demote him to a member for a while for no reason then randomly give him the admin badge back