• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Black Ops Review By: Twinkie

Twinkie Pinkie

Reaction score
Call of Duty: Black Ops Review​
By: Twinkie​

Campaign:

Call of Duty: Black Ops' campaign is by far the best CoD campaign I have ever played. It is filled with action and adventure. There is constantly things blowing up and your team mates shoot, but can't kill meaning, you do everything. CoD Black Ops has an amazing storyline.
10/10

Multiplayer:

Call of Duty: Black Ops' multiplayer is filled with great - and annoying users. (Mostly great) The guns are based on 1960's and if you are like me, you love that. No guns are over-powered, and are all fair. Along with the 1960's feel, it also feels very modern which I guess is why CoD: Black Ops 2 will be based in 2025 -- A timezone that has not been in our universe; in another universe, that could be the 1960's for them...
10/10

ZOMBIES:

Call of Duty: Black Ops' zombies gamemode is by-far the most advanced version of CoD. Though this came from WaW, (Still by Treyarch) they have really upped the quality of zombies and is much more enjoyable. However, I do feel that CoD: Black Ops zombies could use more maps as it is one of Call of Duty's most popular gamemode.
9/10 -- Maps is a setback.

Total Rating:
10/10
Zombies maps isn't a major setback; well done Treyarch!​

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Zombies did have a lot of maps, but you had to buy most of them. :(

Ace

Reaction score
Oh, 10/10 10/10 9/10 so the final result is 10/10, not possibly. CoD ended after mw2. The maps are more or less the same, the guns are also the same. Cod4 and cod5 started it all off, all the other games just copied their base. No guns are over powered? LMFAO, funniest thing I have heard all day. "Upped the quality", in what way? tell me one thing that is different? Let me guess, you like playing CoD? Thought so. At least this rating is in no way bias... /sarcasm