• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Black Ops 3

Smokey

Reaction score
Black Ops 3 has been announced and an official trailer has been shown. What are your thoughts on it? Do you think it'll be better than AW was? Personally, I'm hoping so. I pre-ordered it because I get $10 back from pre-ordering it in addition to getting it for $47.99 on launch day via Best Buy's Gamers Club Unlocked program. :) I really hope it's as good as the first two Black Ops games. Treyarch has always been my favorite CoD developer so i'm just hoping they don't mess this one up. :) I felt Advanced Warfare was a bit of a letdown and it got old & boring pretty fast, so i'm hoping the same won't happen with BO3. :)

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
FYI for those interested. The official trailer:

$47.99 is a great price :O Here we are paying $70 per game :'( Regarding looking forward to it, I have played some CoD games, but I got bored of them as they started to be the same exact game over and over again just "reskinned". I fell in love with the battlefield series, and then titanfall.

Not sure if I will be getting this new CoD game or not.

Jack

Founding Member
Reaction score
I loved Black Ops I and Black Ops II, I think Black Ops is the best series from the Call of Duty franchise, but I also love this years CoD. Advanced Warfare is really good in terms of what it is, but I think they should do another World at War.

Martin

Reaction score
Not too excited because of recent disappointments (AW and Ghosts) but I did like BO2 so I am pretty convinced I will enjoy this... hopefully the movement is a lot slower than in AW because that is why I disliked that game.

Michael

Reaction score
Not too excited because of recent disappointments (AW and Ghosts) but I did like BO2 so I am pretty convinced I will enjoy this... hopefully the movement is a lot slower than in AW because that is why I disliked that game.
I'm just hoping that it's not shit

Sharon

Reaction score
I will probably buy it. I think I was more excited about Black Ops than I was with Black Ops 2 but I still enjoyed it. I really wished they'd remake Kino Der Toten you know, just with better graphics. :) I think that would awesome.

Smokey

Reaction score
After watching gameplay footage such as stuff seen here:

It looks awesome and much better than AW. I really think I'll enjoy it. I loved Black Ops and Black Ops 2. I also enjoyed Ghost to some extent but disliked AW a lot so I'm pretty confident this will be a good one IMHO. :)

jbowers78

Reaction score
All right, I don't know much about first-person-shooter video games, but I do know that my brother loves them. His favorites include the Call of Duty series and Destiny. He hasn't really said much about the newest addition to COD, but I was hoping for Christmas to get him something that he would want to play. Does anyone think that the new game will be worth it? Or should I try to find something else for him? Any advice would be appreciated.

beastmaster184

Reaction score
Depends on what kind of call of duty player is he a tryacrch fan if so i would say get him bo 3 but if not than star wars battle front if he likes destiny

tinkerlove

Reaction score
In my opinion, It's a great game with a decent story mode. It has better maps in general.

goldlady

Reaction score
I just loved black ops 2 so much that I played it around 12 hours without making a pause. I preordered black ops 3 and waited for that weekend so I could play it without a pause too because I thought I would love it as much as black ops 2. But it wasn't the case. I know, some people like this better... and it is a good game, but I was expecting more.