• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Biggest Marathon In History!

Picnic

Reaction score
My friends and I are planning to do a huge marathon! We are going to be doing 3-4 days straight of all the Call of Duty campaigns on Veteran! We will be taping this most important parts and be posting the highlights up on youtube. This will be insane, if you want us to try and livestream this, please, post down below. It will help us out a lot by making the decision. We wont live stream if we know no body will watch it! So, put your votes in and let us know! It's going to be a fun time!

We are going to be having 2-3 xbox going at the same time. Call of Duty 2 will be bought with Microsoft Points and played in my room. I will buy Call of Duty 3 on my same account and license transfer to a 2nd xbox in the room next to me. Call of Duty 4 will be played downstairs on the big 48" TV. Once of the campaigns is completed, we will move whoever completed first onto WaW. Whoever completes next, moves onto MW2, whoever completes after that, moves onto Black Ops, whoever completes the theirs, moves onto MW3.

Wish us luck, we are going to try to be having a shifting system so we have people sleeping while others are working hard at trying to complete it. I will try to get one of my friends to come over since he and his family have beaten them all at least several times but have not actually attempted what we are trying to do!

Zahreah

Reaction score
I Done This Once.
We had basically the same idea to what you are doing now with a few changes to make it more fun for us.
Problem is. You get bored as fuck. When you start it. Everyone will think its a great idea. But when you get to that part that takes you an hour to do. You can't be fucked with anything else. Then, after people go to sleep. They can't be fucked o carry on after just waking up. They may say give me 10 mins and they end up not doing it :/

ALTHOUGH we did it anyway. I'm not saying that will happen to you and your friends that's just what happened to us.

So.
Goodluck.
Also.
I Will watch the livestream if its good quality. I Don't wanna see some 240p :D AND If someone is going to commentate try get them to come up with a list of interesting topics that will interest the viewers and get them thinking. Not like. "Whats your favorite COD" Then instantly go to what YOUR favorite cod is if you get me.

Hope you take the 'advice' into account and post the link to the livestream here.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Bring out the mountain dew cause you guys aren't going to bed tonight :p

MrCreaper69

Reaction score
If you post the link i will watch :) i will post link to this site in chat like 50 times through 20 mins at a time if you want :)