• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Best World of Tanks Game in Wolverine TD

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Got a lot of shit, like the Mastery Badge and some other things.

Was using my Wolverine tank destroyer on one of the snow maps.

Its loadout included Camo Net, Exterior Camouflage, and Sixth Sense add on perk.

My TD was fully loaded with the D3RP gun HE shells.

My question to you is, if you play the game, what is your best game and what did you use to get it?
c5db19d4c3ad4209824cf572df86b414.png

Womack

Reaction score
I got 11 kills in one game back when the KV was a tier 5 and you could throw the 155mm cannon on it, Literally just land the round within 3 meters of a tier 4 tank and you would kill it in one hit. Haven't played WoT in years, your photo is bringing back memories.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
The best I've done is get 13 kills in a Chi-Ha, unfortunately I don't have the replay anymore because of how long ago it was. I still have the Chi-Ha saved as my good luck tank. But the Pz 38na and the VK 36.01 H are my favorite and best tanks. I only have like 3 non German tanks. I have played WoT since about 2012. Here is my profile, I have not played it much since I joined the community back in 2015ish. http://www.wotstats.org/stats/na/gojira417/#wn8.

Last edited:

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I haven't even played this game since it was in beta and completely forgot about it, I need to get back into playing it!

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
I haven't even played this game since it was in beta and completely forgot about it, I need to get back into playing it!

Alex (CW Server Director since he isin't on forums much) got me back into it. Pretty fun right now, almost 0 trolls/hackers as well.