• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Battlefield 4 - Have you tried?

iTommy

Reaction score
Did you guys here play Battlefield 4 with max settings? I tried this game on my PC and felt great with it.
Although I finish the game but I see it is pretty short for me to finish the game and I am waiting for version 5. I don't know when they will release the next version but it can be an awesome game though :)

What about you? any comments on this game?

Gladdy

Reaction score
Since you said you finished the game, I assume you mean if we played BF4 single player, the campaign?

I have purchased Battlefield 4 when it was released. I still have it on Origin but I never play it anymore. The only reason that I did got it though was to play the multiplayer with my friends. I have no idea what even happens in the singleplayer, haha :p is the story any good?

You really should give multiplayer a try. It is what makes the Battlefield franchise so good. I still prefer Call of Duty because I hate getting killed by random vehicles but hey. Battlefield 4 was really amazing online and I had great fun playing in squads. I've put quite some hours into it.

Oh, and no, I never ran Battlefield 4 on max settings. My computer can't handle it.

iTommy

Reaction score
Since you said you finished the game, I assume you mean if we played BF4 single player, the campaign?
You are right, I played BF4 single player, I didn't think it has multi players online.
is the story any good?
I like finishing its tasks at each stage, easy and fast and making me feel as joining a real battle.
You really should give multiplayer a try. It is what makes the Battlefield franchise so good.
Thanks I will check it out.
Oh, and no, I never ran Battlefield 4 on max settings. My computer can't handle it.
BF4 is for graphics and effects, it is pretty pity for you if you could not use max settings in this game.

Inqogn1to

Reaction score
I've never tried this game on max settings although I wish I could have because it's my favorite game. When I have finished upgrading my computer I will definitely revisit Battlefield 4 and max it out. I'm hoping the process is going to go fast with the next Battlefield launch since Battlefield 1 was a disappointment for me, but I heard EA and Dice said It's going to take a while so I guess I'll just have to wait :).

iTommy

Reaction score
I've never tried this game on max settings although I wish I could have because it's my favorite game. When I have finished upgrading my computer I will definitely revisit Battlefield 4 and max it out. I'm hoping the process is going to go fast with the next Battlefield launch since Battlefield 1 was a disappointment for me, but I heard EA and Dice said It's going to take a while so I guess I'll just have to wait :).

I understand but if you could not try it with max setting then you can change to high settings
so you will feel its graphic is really great and better experience when playing this game.
It will not have any special things if you play it at average/normal settings

fireball916

Reaction score
I haven't played it on PC but I have played on PS4. It had a pretty decent story line, better than Call of Duty. I agree the story mode was short like in most FPS games. Luckily the multiplayer is fun to play.

iTommy

Reaction score
I haven't played it on PC but I have played on PS4. It had a pretty decent story line, better than Call of Duty. I agree the story mode was short like in most FPS games. Luckily the multiplayer is fun to play.
I have not a chance to play it on PS 4 but felt great when playing on PC.
I am expecting to have version 1 of battlefield on my PC soon
so I can play it when I have more free time.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
Although Battlefield 4 had a ton of bugs at the start, it's now a great game. I have play Battlefield 4 to death! I beat it on PC, Xbox 1, and PS4. And what I like most about it is flying the helicopter. It took forever for me to learn but now I am a pro. :smiley:

P.S. Yes I have played the game on Max setting on my old gaming rig.

iTommy

Reaction score
Although Battlefield 4 had a ton of bugs at the start
I didn't find any errors on the start, just wondering which errors you are talking about?
Anyway, I finished this game and searching info about version 1. It can be a good game to play when I have free time.

Inqogn1to

Reaction score
I didn't find any errors on the start, just wondering which errors you are talking about?
Anyway, I finished this game and searching info about version 1. It can be a good game to play when I have free time.
The game had alot of problems even up until a long time after launch. Such as vehicle mechanics failing, bad hit registration, just to name a few. Maybe you didn't notice becuase you played single player only or?

iTommy

Reaction score
The game had alot of problems even up until a long time after launch. Such as vehicle mechanics failing, bad hit registration, just to name a few. Maybe you didn't notice becuase you played single player only or?
You are right, I played single player on my PC.
I read your message and I realized that you played multi players and play it online, right?