• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Ayy

Alpha Toon

Reaction score
I'm Alpha Toon, found out about this community since people using the old axiom ts ip kept joining my communities teamspeak, so I spoke with jordan and others to try and get the issue fixed. This community seems very chill and if things go smoothly, you may hear a lot more of me. And also @Toxic can you please go somewhere else :p

ASC

Reaction score
Welcome to the Community.

sweetpeamcgee

Reaction score
I'm Alpha Toon, found out about this community since people using the old axiom ts ip kept joining my communities teamspeak, so I spoke with jordan and others to try and get the issue fixed. This community seems very chill and if things go smoothly, you may hear a lot more of me. And also @Toxic can you please go somewhere else :p
I am new here just today so haven't heard of you. Great pic though. So sinister looking. The more the merrier here so enjoy yourself. Seems you and Toxic know each other. Good to have friends.