• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Assassin's Creed III - Review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
General Info

Assassin's Creed is a First Person game. In the latest Assassin's Creed, you play a young Assassin called Ratonhnhaké:ton. But in the main story, he is referred to Connor. The setting is in the American Revolution (1700's) and the Templars are trying to steal the land from the Mohawk and everyone around them. As there aren't anyone who will stand up to the Templars, the job is left for Connor and the other Assassins. I would explain more but it would take pages from my Assassin Creed knowledge. (Yes, I am sad...)

Rating: 18+
Consoles: Xbox 360, PS3, PC and Wii U

Here are some Pictures of the game.

AC 3 Photo 1
AC 3 Photo 2
AC 3 Photo 3

Graphics

In my opinion, the Graphics are... BRILLIANT. They are much more realistic than the previous AC's and are now very, very good quality. They really make the game look iconic and fun to play. There is now also extra blood added to the game to make it, well, obviously more realistic (reason for the 18+ rating). I will also provide a Screenshot from in-game to show you the graphics below.

Gameplay Image for Graphics

Rating

Assassin's Creed is my all time favorite game series. Such a great story line in AC 3 and is really enjoyable and realistic. Although the game is full of a few bugs it is still 98% playable and updates are always coming out. I rate the game a 9.8/10 and highly recommend you buying it!

(If you would like me to add anything else to the Review, please tell me below and I will update the thread with the requests) Sorry for such a short review!.​

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
That is a great review you have written Connor, great job.

thart

Reaction score
Nice job. i also like that kind of games, assassination :smilingimp:

Scholarkin

Reaction score
Wow, that's magnificent.
You've rebuilt the game with words.
I don't like playing the game very much but I admire the Graphics very much, an excellent masterpiece.
I am waiting for the next sequel of the Assassin's Creed. I like the story lines of the game. Haha :)

Scholarkin

Reaction score
Assassin Creed IV photo.
images (19).jpg

binaryteck

Reaction score
Assassin creed is my long time favorite. I remember my wife always playing it when she was pregnant with our first child.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I love the AC franchise. I have played all of them, even the first one. I can't wait for the newest Assassins Creed: Empire that got announced at the E3. However, I have to admit that if you compare the AC3 with the second one, I much preferred the second. I really loved Ezio as a character. The Assassin's Creed 3 was still an amazing game but I didn't feel as compelled to the storyline as I did in the previous ones or with the Black Flag. It was interesting learning more about Connor but it wasn't my favorite game.

Also, they didn't improve many things from the AC2 to AC3. I expected more new features and things to mess with.

Status
Not open for further replies.