• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Ask me anything.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
I am making this thread in hopes to get people to know me better, feel free to ask me anything you are curious about, and I will answer the questions to the best of my ability.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Why did you join the military?

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Have you traveled to the major cities of South Korea, and if so how was it compared to a typical American city.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
I
Have you traveled to the major cities of South Korea, and if so how was it compared to a typical American city.
I have been to some minor cities, such as Daegu, or Ueijonbu, I am planning on visiting Busan a beach city or Seoul. Other than around main roads, there are no sidewalks really, usually the street is a combination of pedestrians and vehicles depending on what part of the town you're in. The towns themselves tend to smell bad as Korea has a sewage problem, so outside usually smells like farts. The buildings tend to look run down, but the insides are usually super high tech. As a white dude it is pretty obvious I am in the military here, but most of the Koreans don't really care. Most Koreans know enough English for me to get by off post.

iTommy

Reaction score
What are your favorite games and why?
I would ask this question because I can have some interesting games from your list :D

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
What are your favorite games and why?
I would ask this question because I can have some interesting games from your list :D
Hearts of iron 4, Men of war assault squad 2, Player Unknown, Sniper Elite, and a bunch of others.