• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Are there any decent mobile app MMORPGs?

Chris Holman

Reaction score
Hey guys,
So I I'm on the run a lot these days and I enjoy playing MMORPGs yet can't seem to find a decent one on the Play Store? They have some on there but none seem to truly interest me. Do you guys have any good suggestions, and if so what makes that game awesome? Can't wait to read your posts thank you!

Gladdy

Reaction score
I'm actually surprised that you haven't found any good MMORPG's on the Google Store... there's usually plenty. You can even select the category so it's easier to filter the game's genres. Anyway I have a few suggestions that might be fun to play:

- AdventureQuest 3D,
- Order and Chaos 2,
- Dungeon Hunter 5,
- Celtic Heroes.

Check those out and let us know if you liked any of them :) enjoy playing.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
If you want to play online and on an MMORPG at that, might as well go all the way and play one on the PC or the consoles. Mobile ones are more of short term play and really wouldn't be as immersive or as rewarding as say playing an online game with thousands of people running around inside it at any given time. Graphics would be better, gameplay would be better, and since MMORPGs take up time, you may as well spend it wisely.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I can't remember any that deserve to be mentioned at the moment. :sweat:

lindbergh

Reaction score
Lineage 2 Revolution is also a fun MMORPG with console style graphics that uses the Unreal 4 engine. It claims to have the largest persistent open world in mobile MMORPGs today and I can't argue with that. The world is huge!

There are a lot of things to do, you can go on quests, tinker with your weapons and armor, participate in massive PvP clan battles, and lots more. Like any MMORPG on mobile, this is a freemium game. It is free to play but you can pay for better weapons equipment and items. The download size is just around 86mb. If you still have space on your phone, grab this gem now.