• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Are there any Borderlands 2 fans out there?

Chris Holman

Reaction score
So here's my question are there any Borderlands 2 fans for the PS4? The reason I asked this is It's hard to find users on the PlayStation Network who I can buddy up with and power level. And if you haven't played Borderlands 2 to yet you're seriously missing out because it is a awesome game like none other! I'll provide my PlayStation network ID for all those that would like to play with me and help others like myself. Thank you and have a great day!
PSN ID: cdawg19888

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
I own all the series (on Steam sadly, sorry) but I played only the first one for a bit. I enjoyed it for a while until I got bored, but from what I've heard I should probably have played it with someone else... playing alone is not really the same thing. Sadly now that there are so many sequel it's kind of hard to find someone to play a old game like that.
But I also heard that Borderlands 2 is so better that it's enjoyable even solo, is that so?

Tania997

Reaction score
I own all the series (on Steam sadly, sorry) but I played only the first one for a bit. I enjoyed it for a while until I got bored, but from what I've heard I should probably have played it with someone else... playing alone is not really the same thing. Sadly now that there are so many sequel it's kind of hard to find someone to play a old game like that.
But I also heard that Borderlands 2 is so better that it's enjoyable even solo, is that so?

I own both games too and they were good, but so boring when playing solo.. This is one of those games where you need someone to play with you, I honestly feel they should have been honest and told us co-op was the main focus of the game.. I played Borderlands 2 and believe me, it's the same thing when playing solo, you just get bored.