• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Apple megathread

Xedi

Reaction score
Hello everyone welcome to my iPod/iPhone/Mac Megathread

•TuT• How To Get Cool Smilies On Your IDevice

Here is how to get cool smilies on your IDevice. So first you have to go to settings> general>keyboard>international keyboard>then
Choose Japanese. Ok now go to whatever site preferably TheGamingDB.icyboards.net then when your keyboard comes up click on the little
World button until you are on the Japanese keyboard after your on the Japanese keyboard click on the 123 button and you should see a face that looks like this ^_^. so click on that face and hit the arrow button that comes up when you click the face and scroll through all the smilies.

*TuT* How To Take Screenshots With An IDevice
This is another tutorial for all the new IDevice owners.

Ok so it's really easy just press the lock button and the home button and it will take a screenshot of whatever your doing on your
IDevice.

*TUT*How To Take A Screenshot On A Mac
This tutorial is for all the people who are getting a Mac and want to take screenshots of all the stupid stuff people say.

Step 1. Hold down the command button

Step 2. Hold down the shift button while still holding the command button

Step 3.while holding the other buttons, hold down 4

Step 4. Now your cursor should become a plus sign ( to get out of screenshot mode hit esc)

Step 5. Drag the cursor around the area you want to screenshot

Step 6.now stop pushing your trackpad and you should hear a snapshot noise

Step 7. Now your screenshot should be on your desktop or in one of your files

How to Customize your lockscreen without jailbreaking

Ok so first you have to download the app "wallpaper Master" ( if you dont want to pay for the full version there is a free version)

Ok so after the you download the app start customizing your lockscreen. After you are done, save it then go to settings and change your lockscreen wallpaper to the one you just made and BAM there's your new custom lockscreen.

How to edit Any of your iPod photos straight from your iPod

Ok so this tutorial is really easy, download the app "photoshop express" and then select your photo or take a photo and then edit it ,
Save it, and gaze at your newest masterpiece

Xedi

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your feedback

Google

Reaction score
Lol I wouldn't call that feedback. Feedback is something like this. (and I mean what I am going to say) You have it very well organized. Try adding some cooler look to it. Add some spoilers to the text that has the steps in it. Like,
step 1
this text here
that could be an added touch. This is only recommendations and you don't gotta take it if you don't want to. Also, try adding color :) that adds organization and creativity to your post.