• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Any Mobius Final Fantasy Player?

cesarmatute

Reaction score
Hi, I've been playing Mobius Final Fantasy for almost a year, almost since the day it first came out and I find the game entertaining. Square always find a way to keep the game interesting. The story is released little by little with updates every few months.

I like the most the multiplayer battles against the sicarius. That's where you can interact with other player in a group (up to 4 players) battle to defeat the sicarius.

There are supreme cards which really rule, but they are very difficult to obtain. I'll be so happy the day I get at least one.

I'm level 93 by now, and have 30 jobs, 25 of them on level 8.

What is your preferred job and card?

zdeathclock

HOI4 Player
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Use to play that. I got a dark knight class up to level 8 but pretty much stopped after they updated the multiplayer bosses with different difficulties.

cesarmatute

Reaction score
There are some specific jobs for every sicarius, and also you need a good team to survive the hardest level (3 and 4). Perhaps you used the same job for every sicarius. The dark Night is good against Ifrit for example, but bad against other sicariuses, like Hashmal.

You need to have several jobs to fight all sicarius. If the sicarius level increase scared you, you wouldn't stand fighting Ultima Weapon. That was a very tough opponent. But that's what make the game interesting. There's always a tough enemy to beat. Chaos Vortex is another example of tough enemies.