• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Animation

Stealth

Reaction score
Is anybody here into animation? One of the courses I took involved learning animation and I have developed quite the passion for it! I am also currently learning how to produce music. But anyways was curious if anybody here is into animation.

Zahreah

Reaction score
I once had to Animate a cat running after a mouse. That sums up the entirety of my Animation life at school.

Stealth

Reaction score
Voi said:
I once had to Animate a cat running after a mouse. That sums up the entirety of my Animation life at school.

I love doing animation! The only pain in the ass is finding good sound effects.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Stealth said:
Voi said:

I love doing animation! The only pain in the ***** is finding good sound effects.

All about making your own man :)

sapett

Reaction score
I love animation. I took a college course that required me to make some basic animations. Nothing too advanced, but just enough to get exposure. It was a great experience. There are so many great resources available online.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I have some friends who are big into animation but I never got into it, it sounds really cool and fun to do though.

Lawson.

Reaction score
I tried learning animation once. Didn't go so well :/

Stealth

Reaction score
Lawson. said:
I tried learning animation once. Didn't go so well :/

What program did you use? I use Adobe Flash and it's quite simple. I don't do anything to big, but it is still quite easy.

Bench

Reaction score
as part of my college course i did some different types of animation and a form of claymation, it was pretty cool