• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

AGE OF MYTHOLOGY!

Referal

Reaction score
I know that it's not AoE but it's from the same developers! The game was so fun I could play for hours. It made my childhood awesome. I love the Greek, Egyptian and the Scandinavian mythology, it's so rich in story, there's so many creatures and each of the civilizations were completely different. The Greek would chop wood and put it into shacks. The Norse would mine gold and put it on ox carts!

Norse_Ox_Cart.JPG

There were godly abilities such as earthquakes, thunderstorms, tornadoes and my favourite: meteorites! The game was released in 2002 and was given a score of 9/10. You can still play the game today on Steam with a enhanced version! Just search up Age of Mythology. There's a working multiplayer and the campaign is really worth a shot. You have 3 campaigns into one, it comes with the DLC The Titans. It had a new civilization: the Atlantean with all of the Titans instead of gods.

header.jpg

tumblr_olkubaAN0U1vdvvhso1_400.png