• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Advanced Warfare a lot like TitanFall?

Hidden308

Reaction score
I seen a video recently with some of the multiplayer of the upcoming Call of Duty. Is it just me or does it seem a lot like TitanFall? Except for the huge titans of couse, but everything else reminds me of TitanFall.

Zahreah

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zdHuTXnOXI

Gamespot disagrees!!

But it more than obvious, Titanfall showed people want new stuff and made "billions of dollaz!. So Cod devs stole Titanfall stuff so cod now gives new stuff so cod devs make "billion of dollaz!"
AWESOME RIGHT!"

Hidden308

Reaction score
Well there are a good amount of the same stuff between the two from what I seen, haha. I guess to each his own opinion on the upcoming CoD. At least this CoD will be different than the same thing over and over from the past few CoDs.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Hidden308 said:
Well there are a good amount of the same stuff between the two from what I seen, haha. I guess to each his own opinion on the upcoming CoD. At least this CoD will be different than the same thing over and over from the past few CoDs.
Yeah, but if Titanfall never dropped i'd guess they wouldn't innovate at all. They had no reason to until Titanfall showed up.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Voi said:
Hidden308 said:
Yeah, but if Titanfall never dropped i'd guess they wouldn't innovate at all. They had no reason to until Titanfall showed up.

Yep I agree now we just need something else to come out that brings something new to the FPS world. Then it should convince CoD to make even more better changes. ;)

Zahreah

Reaction score
Hidden308 said:
Voi said:
Hidden308 said:

Yep I agree now we just need something else to come out that brings something new to the FPS world. Then it should convince CoD to make even more better changes. ;)
Or CoD dissapears and i get Fallout 4. There's always that.... Right.?

Hidden308

Reaction score
Voi said:
Hidden308 said:
Voi said:
Hidden308 said:

Right :p

Zahreah

Reaction score
Hidden308 said:
Voi said:
Hidden308 said:
Voi said:
Hidden308 said:

Maybe the next cod will be fallout.
Call Of Fallout. Advanced Vaults.

YES PLS.
Wait.
No.
No.
Nooooooooooo.
WHAT HAVE I DONE!

Hidden308

Reaction score
Voi said:
Hidden308 said:
Voi said:
Hidden308 said:
Voi said:

YES PLS.
Wait.
No.
No.
Nooooooooooo.
WHAT HAVE I DONE!

Yes what have you done. Now you shared such a idea to the world.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Hidden308 said:
Voi said:
Hidden308 said:
Voi said:
Hidden308 said:

YES PLS.
Wait.
No.
No.
Nooooooooooo.
WHAT HAVE I DONE!

Yes what have you done. Now you shared such a idea to the world.

God will forgive. Hopefully. ^^

Axe

Reaction score
I disagree with your first comment Voi

Sledgehammer games were in the making of Advanced Warfare before Titanfall. So they're not really taking Titanfalls ideas and making it into cod.
I can agree that its like Titanfall but its not copying anything off of it.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Axe said:
I disagree with your first comment Voi

Sledgehammer games were in the making of Advanced Warfare before Titanfall. So they're not really taking Titanfalls ideas and making it into cod.
I can agree that its like Titanfall but its not copying anything off of it.

As far as i'm concerned, They copied some things.
Just because a game is in development for longer doesn't mean they can't change their original ideas to suit something else.
So they saw Titanfalls popularity. And so made a game more suited to the things Titanfall provided.

Axe

Reaction score
Voi said:
Just because a game is in development for longer doesn't mean they can't change their original ideas to suit something else.
So they saw Titanfalls popularity. And so made a game more suited to the things Titanfall provided.

I completely agree. But I truly don't think they've taken the Main from TitanFall. They wanted to make it future since it's the year 2054 or something but which happens that Titanfall is somewhat in the future. I can tell you the ONLY thing that looks the same in Titanfall compared to Advanced Warfare is the Exo Suit abilities like jumping all over the place. But everything else doesn't seem the same.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Axe said:
Voi said:

I completely agree. But I truly don't think they've taken the Main from TitanFall. They wanted to make it future since it's the year 2054 or something but which happens that Titanfall is somewhat in the future. I can tell you the ONLY thing that looks the same in Titanfall compared to Advanced Warfare is the Exo Suit abilities like jumping all over the place. But everything else doesn't seem the same.
I haven't seen much of either games to be fair.
I just saw one game. Saw the other. And apart from the Titans they seemed almost identical in most ways.
I'm not bothered though, i won't and be buying either games any time soon.

Blue

Reaction score
I own the game and honestly it has alot of bugs i know the game just came out and its only the first week but some of the bugs are delayed respawn after your press respawn.

Alot of lag in lobby's and other stuff like loot not sticking people loosing their levels and other things going on.

Icarus

Reaction score
Only difference being that I actually found Titanfall to be original and also highly entertaining. Advanced Warfare just seemed like another repetitive arcade-styled shooter with the only difference from the previous titles being that you would now be shot by kiddies who can jump over walls. The spawn-points are also ridiculous. There are these huge maps and the enemies literally spawn right behind you.