• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Suggestion Add a Faster way to get R$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Referal

Reaction score
There should have a faster way of getting R$ and I know that I posting this a lot of times on here since instead of having we earn 0.01 point per post maybe have a x2 R$ when you post at 10PM at Night something like FP$ as more users can post at night.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
We are currently in works of doing things like that. Issue is just seeing what would not hurt the economy.

Think of Rebellions as a bonus to a forum. Not many forums are designed to give you massive titles for making posts. Also the algorithm allows you to gain more RBs per post than normal. So like for example a lot of my extensive replies receive up to .50 rebellions sometimes. After like 20-30 posts then you have a good chunk of change to work with. And after doing 100 of those you'd be in a good position RB wise.

But we are trying to find ways to implement more RB gaining without hurting the eco.

Referal

Reaction score
We are currently in works of doing things like that. Issue is just seeing what would not hurt the economy.

Think of Rebellions as a bonus to a forum. Not many forums are designed to give you massive titles for making posts. Also the algorithm allows you to gain more RBs per post than normal. So like for example a lot of my extensive replies receive up to .50 rebellions sometimes. After like 20-30 posts then you have a good chunk of change to work with. And after doing 100 of those you'd be in a good position RB wise.

But we are trying to find ways to implement more RB gaining without hurting the eco.
But the post has to have like 2500 words or more like the replies?

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
But the post has to have like 2500 words or more like the replies?

A good post is between 50 and 100 words on average. Those will rack inbetween .30 and .50 RBs per my findings. More likes and trophies you collect also yield them. So realistically the thought and wording, not just word length, play into the post.

Referal

Reaction score
A good post is between 50 and 100 words on average. Those will rack inbetween .30 and .50 RBs per my findings. More likes and trophies you collect also yield them. So realistically the thought and wording, not just word length, play into the post.
Also the posting at night it can benefit the community as more users are active at night then in the day?

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like a good way to destroy lives... but jokes aside I don't think we're going for a 24/7 "hot" forum, it's fine to have most people active during the day when people should be active. And as Jog stated we have a system already in place to reward users to put out longer and better content, so altough this isn't a bad suggestion I don't think we require a change like this as we stand now.

Referal

Reaction score
Sounds like a good way to destroy lives... but jokes aside I don't think we're going for a 24/7 "hot" forum, it's fine to have most people active during the day when people should be active. And as Jog stated we have a system already in place to reward users to put out longer and better content, so altough this isn't a bad suggestion I don't think we require a change like this as we stand now.
Or maybe a Christmas discount for the shop when the holidays comes around?

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Or maybe a Christmas discount for the shop when the holidays comes around?
Jordan only does Discounts on games when the game is actually on sale on the steam store, you gotta remember he's gotta be making money as well, he's the one buying the game keys for the games, some keys he gets for free, but most he has to pay for, unless he's feeling generous enough to loose some money, then he would. And also he probably wouldn't do a discount on the gift cards as he has to buy those as well using his money, where he gets discounts off greenman gaming. For example: Steam cards, he has to buy those with his own money and he's not getting a discount from steam for selling them on his store.

Status
Not open for further replies.