• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Denied Abbott's Teamspeak Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbott

Reaction score
Commonly known by: Abbott - or Aboot

Server assigned to or most played: First order if it ever gets off it feet

Time allocated on the Teamspeak Server (Per Day): Usally get on ever hour to check and stay on it for awhile

Staff Rank (if any): None

Timezone: EST Time zone -- Western

OTHER INFORMATION

Give us a reason to simply consider you as a possible candidate: I know how to use team speak, i actually created my own- And i know how to do most of the situations

Describe yourself: I love helping people, and creating tags. and crap - And just in general i love creating and helping people on teamspeak

What do you think Teamspeak Staff is? Helping with giving tags, And creating some if needed, and bans or unbans or kicks.

What experience do you have? I have my own teamspeak that i use and i love creating powers and new tags with icons and such.

What are some faults in you that will affect your position as Teamspeak Staff? Just some situations that include needing evidence for their proof (Most people do no record, Or take pictures of the situation)

Are there any teamspeak rules that you find faulty or you think are missing? No, not from what i last checked. If there is i will suggest to fix, or add.

List your Pros and Cons l
Pro's - I know how to use teamspeak - I know how to create Tags l Know how to handle most situations l I am light headed l I don't be biased is all the situations i am in l
Con's - Some situations i can not do due to me being stupid :/ l Some Situations i can't fix and i will need help

Any information or comments you wish to make you can do so here. I am a nerd kid that stays on pc all day

Last edited:

Abbott

Reaction score
If i need to fix anything just ask, Or if i need to learn something just tell me and i will try :)

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
On Hold

Please review your grammar, correct any mistakes and extend the length of your answers.

Last edited:

Abbott

Reaction score
Alright, I will review my mistakes, And grammar

Status
Not open for further replies.