• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

4th annual meme competition (month of may)

swag

Reaction score
hello ladies,gentlemen, and @Husk ,

were proud to announce another meme competition. i hope you saved your best memes for this one like some of you did because now we have some actual prizes worth something.

The only difference this time around is to post your meme in the new meme market. Everything in the meme market will be considered part of the competition:

https://endlessnetworks.com/media/categories/meme-market.2/

all the rules are the same as from the last competition (as in we dont care about what you do) except this time we really don't allow any dicksucking. not even the tip. i dont even care if the balls dont touch that shits not allowed this time.

the 1st place prize is a game of your choosing from a predetermined selection that @Jordan will assemble. 2nd place wins a CSGO KARAMBIT (NO BAMBOOZLE I KINDA SWEAR. DONATED BY @Gen). and the 3rd place prize is a mystery skin from Unturned(also donated by @Gen .bless his soul). we have some legit prizes this time around so i wouldnt hold back.

we're also happy to announce that @Gen will be a new addition to the meme judge team. the meme judges are me, @Not Sag , @Gen, and @Thrall . were still accepting applications if you want to become a meme judge. we have this judging thing down to a science so dont worry, we'll pick the best meme.

good luck and may the force be ever in your favor

(oh yeah and shout out to the reigning meme king @ChargerZZZ )

EMERGENCY ALERT EMERGENCY ALERT

due to waaaaaaaaay to many memes being posted we're only going to check the 2 MOST RECENT PAGES from your meme market page. so for each person you get 2 pages worth of memes to post once we start judging. everything else from page 3+ will be ignored.

also, you may want to make sure you have a comment in this thread so we remember to check your profile. we'll check the meme market profiles of everyone in this thread which is how we're gonna judge. if you dont comment here we might forget to check your memes and that would be bad :(

god bless and meme on

@Husk blackmailed his way into the 5th and final judge spot. meme hard kiddos

Last edited by a moderator:

Not Sag

CW Super Admin
Reaction score
Zyq2VIN.jpg
if i wasnt a judge, i think its fair to say that id be an honorable mention for these meme comps.
also i want to wish good luck to all the contestants competing. meme on.

ps. no dick sucking. i mean you can suck my dick, but not to better your chances (no homo) i just want pleasure as i cant bend over that far.
jk

Thrall

Reaction score
This is going to be an incredibly competitive memeoff, I'm excited to see what's in store!

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
This is going to be an incredibly competitive memeoff, I'm excited to see what's in store!
How bout we go in the back alley and I can show you ;)

swag

Reaction score
How bout we go in the back alley and I can show you ;)
"not even the tip. i dont even care if the balls dont touch that shits not allowed this time."

Jordan has just been disqualified

Gen

IM Super Admin
Reaction score
This stuff ain't cheap so you guys are welcome your lucky I am a good gambler. Xp

swag

Reaction score
EMERGENCY ALERT EMERGENCY ALERT

due to waaaaaaaaay to many memes being posted we're only going to check the 2 MOST RECENT PAGES from your meme market page. so for each person you get 2 pages worth of memes to post once we start judging. everything else from page 3+ will be ignored.

also, you may want to make sure you have a comment in this thread so we remember to check your profile. we'll check the meme market profiles of everyone in this thread which is how we're gonna judge. if you dont comment here we might forget to check your memes and that would be bad :(

god bless and meme on

clint, dark, pipboy, korjak, holy, aryan, disco, bradley, etc are in

MrMcDiverman

Reaction score
I posted here cuz there's like 28 pages xD
Am I in or am I to late? @swag