• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

30,000 Posts for GameRebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian

Reaction score
If you hadn't noticed, we hit 30,000 posts not too long ago. I haven't seen anyone else mention it so I figured I would.

It happened so soon thanks to the merge. Barring any other merges, this could be the first marking point of the new GameRebels.

That said, get to posting people! Let's see how soon we can get to 40,000. :smuggrin:

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
I give it 4 weeks for 40k

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Yay Game Rebels!!
I give it 4 weeks for 40k
Lets get posting!!!!!

Goal: August 1st for 40k! that's only ugh well... Oh 333.3 posts a day ha ha xD We got this!

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Now if we can just get everyone else involved. Seems everyone has slowed their posting as of late. :(
Ya, and it really does not help that both me and blake have had some personal things come up (Me with my home burning down) that is causing us to not be on and post as much as of late.

I should be back up to normal soon and get right involved and in courage everyone else :)

Guardian

Reaction score
Ya, and it really does not help that both me and blake have had some personal things come up (Me with my home burning down) that is causing us to not be on and post as much as of late.

I should be back up to normal soon and get right involved and in courage everyone else :)
I get it. That's not fun to have to deal with.

Trying to keep everything alive until you get back.

Referal

Reaction score
My challenge is to reach same amount post as Guardian here over the next few months or years or so I probably and hopefully might reach this level or stage but I know I must be active and post non stop as school and works stops a users active when they are active normally on a forum neither less Challenge is mine.

Guardian

Reaction score
My challenge is to reach same amount post as Guardian here over the next few months or years or so I probably and hopefully might reach this level or stage but I know I must be active and post non stop as school and works stops a users active when they are active normally on a forum neither less Challenge is mine.

Hah, thanks. At the rate you're going, you'll be here in no time! Keep it up!

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
I'm not posting because Jordan no longer talks to me :"(

Guardian

Reaction score
Call me crazy... but how do we even see the statistics for GR? Feel like it's been hidden.

Referal

Reaction score
Call me crazy... but how do we even see the statistics for GR? Feel like it's been hidden.
Yea but it this it's 0.02 per Character of words and 0.003 per thread and 0.02 per reply of threads and post

Status
Not open for further replies.