• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

2nd annual meme competition winners! wooo

memes

• yes

• yup

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

Reaction score
the people have spoken (and memed), and the judges have picked the names from the hat. coming in third place is @Pip-Boy for his 2 cringe videos. i couldn’t even finish them because they were so bad. 2nd place goes to @Wyvern because, as @Not Sag said, it “hit too close to home”. finally, coming in first, is the ultimate memer @ChargerZZZ for his shitposts, dank memes, and most importantly dicksucking.

honorable mentions to @Chroma, @The Flash, @Scotty , @Jog , @Matt , and maybe a couple others that we forgot about.

how the prizes are gonna go down is the 1st place winner gets to pick 1 of the skins offered. 2nd place gets to pick a skin from the remaining prizes. 3rd place gets to pick 1 of the last 2 skins left. the last skin will be donated to starving kids in africa who can’t afford proper memes.

now im sure you must be thinking:

“But Joker,Thrall, and Sag what makes 1 meme better than another?!? Couldn’t this be rigged?!?”

and you’re absolutely right. thats why we recommended for you guys to start your dicksucking early to get a leg up on the competition. also, battleguy, thrall, and i are the most qualified people in the community to decide. so back down

congrats and if you won pls tell us what skins you want from the original thread. oh and stay tuned for the next competition with an actually legit reward. i hope you saved your dankest memes for that one like some ppl did

swag

Reaction score
charger has chosen the famas colony. @Pip-Boy gets to pick from a p250 sand dune, sg553 waves perforated, or some shitty duel berettas. congrats

Not Sag

CW Super Admin
Reaction score
Damn. Who would've know Charger would win this. Congrats to the winners.

Wyvern_EN

Reaction score
charger's dick sucking was unparallel. better luck next time (and what skin do you want?)
i didnt read any of your posts so im just gonna say p250 sand dune

swag

Reaction score
i didnt read any of your posts so im just gonna say p250 sand dune
i gotta wait till the 9th to trade it so ill send it then. congrats. now @Pip-Boy gets to choose between the sg553 waves perforated or some shitty duel berettas

Not Sag

CW Super Admin
Reaction score
i deserve first place

fuck charger
Charger didn't just dick suck too win. His memes and shit posting are clearly superior.

jk it was all dick sucking to the judges. Was warned to start giving head earlier.

Pip-Boy

Reaction score
Hit me up with the sg553
tskwwwhbvroy.jpg

swag

Reaction score
pip boy has recieved his prize. congrats